Closed Thread
Page 59 of 95 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi PH yep PUPO with a double transfer this time. BT not until 14th Oct, my clinic does them 13 days after transfer -ahhh

Amazingly I haven't been thinking about it too much, probably because the chances of a BFP are slim. I'm sure I'll start going crazy soon enough....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Scruffy that's great, I'm a huge fan of popping 2 embies in, it's how we got our son! & Ladybug had 2 too - everything crossed for you! Xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

Scruffy  (04-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats @Scruffy! Hope you've got sticky bean(s) in there. Wishing u a speedy 2ww.
    @operationbabyg, hope everything has worked out with the estrogen etc. so frustrating trying to time things perfectly when so much is completely out of our control.
    @PreciousHeart, I love the inspiration for your name. Are you getting your ivig today? Best of luck is you are.
    @soclose, thinking of you and hope you're going as well as can be.
    @kiwi76, hope you and Ryan are going well and you're getting some sleep!!
    @MGC Bertie, think you're in Fiji now....hope you have a great holiday.

Hope everyone is having a good start to the weekend.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

kiwi76  (04-10-2014),MGC Bertie  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry been MIA - I've been reading the alerts everyday but not had a chance to sit down since bub arrived. We are doing well, just love being Ryan's mum. He's so easy to love if not feed. It's 24/7 milk bar (2-3hrly feeds as he's so tiny and underweight but we are making progress) and no sleep but I love every minute with him. Even the stinky nappies! Been pooped and peed on loads I dearly wish everyone here gets to experience the joy I've been so lucky to.

ladybug - awesome on the heartbeat and cranking hcg levels. Whoo hoo! Sun like you have a strong survivor there. Hope the symptoms etc going ok.

Mgc - enjoy Fiji. The weather is cold n wet here in Auckland so hope you're getting some lovely and well deservd r n r there.

scruffy - fingers crossed for your 2ww. You're doing well tuning it out.

operaion - welcome, you're def in the right place for the best advice and support.

soclose - I have been struggling to find the words to express to you how what you're going through has touched me. I cry as I write this as I can't fathom it. Your words about losing yourself through this journey and feeling isolated from everyone echo through me. i am grateful for you and all on this post as once i found you, i didnt feel alone anymore on my journey. Thank you. What an amazing woman you are to have done all you can and have the strength to begin your next chapter. You will find yourself again and meaning in a new chapter of your life. Please keep saying hi to us to here from time to time and let us know how you are going. Much love xo

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwi76 For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (04-10-2014),PreciousHeart  (04-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Yay for PUPO Scruffy. I'll be counting down days until BT as well. As I see my FS that day too. FX. For you.

Great news Ladybug another hurdle down and such great news.

Ive been doing some investigations on intralipid a etc. I've only been doing the short dose. And can't see what I'm paying $ 200 for. So a family member who is a Dr said sure no worries I'll do them.

So now just waiting to find out what happened to my Lily. This will depend if we go with Dr Wazza to USA or try Dr Nick again.
    Im happy to both as you only pay US clinic if you accept a donor profile. It's does take awhile,for a match too.
    Someone once went off at me and said this was no ethical etc. I said well been in this game long as me and you will do what it takes. This means looking outside the easy the normal. For us we have had nothing for ever, we can let our pride get in the way, and continue to have nothing. Or doing everything it takes.
    What do you ladies think ??

Im living day to day just waiting for that appt. Did HPT the other day, totally negative. My Lily is gone

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Francesththecat lovely to hear from you. I hope you are doing ok? I still am so sad at your loss of Lily. It sounds like you have a good plan.

Bugger to your friend, until someone has been in our situation they cannot judge and I am with you, I would do everything and anything to have my child.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (04-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, I have been reading. since internet is so slow and sometime can't access here, I won't post a long one. Difficult when traveling.

It is official that there is someone in Perth who is doing intralipid. Slow infusion like dr M. Not the other two Drs that i and someone mentioned before. He is snowy Dr if u remember her here. You don't have to be his patient as he doesn't do IVF anymore. Apparent she and the other are consulting with DrM and do the intralipid in Perth. Smart way to earn $. Ok as for the cost, I was told that if more ladies are doing it, it will bring the cost down. So I am here to spread the word.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @bbhope I'll be calling him if I get my BFP.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought I would introduce myself,I have been on this journey for 2 years. I have had 5 Fresh cycles and 1 FET. I am currently with IVFAus with GS as my FS. He had put me on the Bondi Protocol for a FET which was a BFN I then did a Fresh cycle and have two frozen embies waiting for me. I had to do some more research on this whole Natural Killer stuff deep down inside I knew something was up, I mean 35 and I have never seen two lines! GS confirmed it and so then the research began and I found y'all. It has given me so much hope and inspiration I just had to say Hi and Thank You. GS is doing a fusion for me. So if you do have him as your FS he has jumped on the band-wagon and is sorting out intralipids at the Day Hospital in Marubra. So it now seems GS's Bondi Prortocol is not that far off of Dr M??
    As on the steroid Pregnesalone, clexane and now the interalipid. Any other things that you can think will be useful?

Good Luck to all the PUPO ladies out there.
    Last edited by HopefulCnd; 07-10-2014 at 21:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    quick reply. HopefulCnd. My first DrM immune protocol is basically the same as bondi. Other than the addition of intralipid with Dr. M because my FS at IVFA doesn't do it. It really depends how severe your problem is. Hopefullyanotherbaby is now preg with bondi protocol without intralipid. I have BFN with intralipid, although it can be just an incompetent embie. So you see the statistic. There is no guarantee but worth a try.