Closed Thread
Page 57 of 95 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @PreciousHeart I am going to make a note on the bottle myself now I think after this cyst fiasco Ill ask to have a baseline scan each cycle (will be doing one when AF arrives). My FS should be cool with it as he knows im doing intralipids with Dr M, he saw how upset I was this cycle. I have finally ovulated so in just under 2 weeks I may be able to cycle again (if cyst is gone).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiona2 For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousHeart View Post
    Hey ladies, thanks for all your messages! still no word from G... like you say ladybug when it's all perfect it generally doesn't work so maybe I should just go with chaos and see what happens... I've read heaps about IVIG and they all say 7-10 days, some 14 now... G said it's effective immediately but I dunno.

Hey Fiona2 nice to hear from you - OMG didn't realise you'd just had intralipids when you found out about that freaking cyst!!! That happened to me 2 months ago but I was so lucky that I was booked for day 11 intralipid so could cancel... rule is now not to do anything before the day 10 scan that costs too much. Compounding pharmacist said compounded progesterone max 6 months in the fridge, can't they put that on the damn bottle?!!

Ladybug, wow insane HCG levels, barf bag city! I was sick with my son til 26 weeks, it was a shocker, just wait til you can't brush your teeth anymore So excited for you and can't wait to hear what your scan shows tomorrow, double trouble I'm sure

Wow, I'm so on edge, gonna start the neupogen tonight... what will be will be, I've tried so hard to control and know things and I get beaten all the time so I may as well just let go, come what may.

Nidhulaine hope all is well? Kiwi hope you're having a great time with your lovely baby. Frances, bbhope and Galea hope you are well and dear SoClose hope things are getting better, let us know how you are
    Preciousheart, i bled from BFP @11dpo until I had an IVIG at 5 weeks and even the night of IVIG I was bleeding. Woke up the next morning and no more bleeding. For me IVIG kicked in within 12hrs and I know another lady who hcg results jumped upwards straight after an IVIG so I woukd believe G. There are also new studies on the successful outcome of doing IVIG at time of transfer coming out of America and dr M has now started doing this with some patients. Woukdnt worry at all about your IVIG, I don't think it will negatively effect your cycle.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nidhulaine For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (02-10-2014),MGC Bertie  (02-10-2014),PreciousHeart  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhulaine View Post
    Preciousheart, i bled from BFP @11dpo until I had an IVIG at 5 weeks and even the night of IVIG I was bleeding. Woke up the next morning and no more bleeding. For me IVIG kicked in within 12hrs and I know another lady who hcg results jumped upwards straight after an IVIG so I woukd believe G. There are also new studies on the successful outcome of doing IVIG at time of transfer coming out of America and dr M has now started doing this with some patients. Woukdnt worry at all about your IVIG, I don't think it will negatively effect your cycle.
    Oh Nidhulaine, thanks so much, you're always a fountain of knowledge and strength! this gives me hope, and I will tell DH too as he is a bit nervous about it all too, thank you! Hope all is well with you

Well Gwyneth literally just called me (9pm! poor thing still there with Dr M I guess...) and said fine for the IVIG so close to transfer but the neupogen is usually a week prior (as opposed to it being 5 days for me now) so it's up to me he said if I want to do it this cycle or wait til the next. I'm just going to do it and take my first shot tonight, so here goes - do you just inject it into your tummy fat like clexane??? I forgot to ask Dr M where to inject it!
    Last edited by PreciousHeart; 01-10-2014 at 21:34.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    @PreciousHeart I am going to make a note on the bottle myself now I think after this cyst fiasco Ill ask to have a baseline scan each cycle (will be doing one when AF arrives). My FS should be cool with it as he knows im doing intralipids with Dr M, he saw how upset I was this cycle. I have finally ovulated so in just under 2 weeks I may be able to cycle again (if cyst is gone).
    Hey Fiona, wow so they didn't give you a trigger shot to bring on ovulation of the cyst?! Genea gave me a trigger and so I only had to wait 2 weeks til ovulation... sorry you've had to wait for so long. Hope you can get going on your cycle soon - I too want to have baselines each cycle as being on all these drugs with no point is so stressful and frustrating - good luck for this coming cycle!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Operationbabyg..... two cycles ago I was so worried about my FS seeing my Clexane bruises that I had to cover them up with bandaids, which he saw and though he didn't say anything I'm sure he knew. Last time, I did the Clexane injections right on the outside of the stomach (still plenty of fat there!) so there were no bruises close to where he was seeing - so much better for my stress levels.

Precious.... oh dear, I totally feel for you. Our bodies just don't seem to play the game! Last cycle my clinic tested me every single day for 6 days until I ovulated, so they knew it exactly. Total pain going for a BT every day but it was the only way.

As for the progesterone pessaries, that probably explains why my compounding chemist would only make a half dose at a time, just 30, not the 60 that Dr M prescribed.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 02-10-2014 at 08:16.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @PreciousHeart, sorry probably too late now but just do neupogen in tummy fat like clexane. Good luck!! Great you can still fit it all in.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you mean out near your hips @MGC Bertie?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MGC Bertie might give a better answer but I guess it depends where or if there is fat. For me, after multiple mc's there was a little chub there that wasn't before. I remember reading somewhere to avoid the area just around your belly button and then also read that ideally from belly button height downwards and across as far as your hips though I'm sure some of mine by the time DH alternated spots a few times probably ended up slightly above this height. I've also heard of some women putting them into their thigh fat instead if not enough on their tummy or wanting to avoid bruise marks.

Have been reading along still but haven't commented for a while. H is doing really well - now 11 weeks old today! So grateful to the women on this thread

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (02-10-2014),PreciousHeart  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much @Little Ted

Thanks
    Reviews
    OperationBaby.... no, not that far around - probably about halfway or three-quarters from bellybutton to hips - there's still plenty of fat there (or there is on me!!) At the ET when you have your legs in the air, then your legs cover up the bruises from the direction the FS is sitting.

And as LittleTed said, from the bellybutton line or lower, though someone else on here mentioned recently about putting it in fat elsewhere (e.g. near boobs), but I looked all around there, and I don't have enough fat there to be confident that I'm not going to stab a vein or artery or nerve, so I'm sticking with outside stomach as that worked quite well for me last time.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 02-10-2014 at 08:24.