Closed Thread
Page 49 of 95 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am sorry francesthecat!!! That's just heart breaking. I know how you feel. Although I only had a chemical, I couldn't stop blaming myself. Take care, hun. Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats kiwi!!! Thanks for thinking of me on the earlier post.

Sorry ladies. I am out of touch. Just got back but will be leaving town again. I am not sure if i can even use bubhub behind the Great Wall this time.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @soclose, thinking of you! Hope everything is ok?
    @Nidhulaine, how was your scan? Hope bub has done some growing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my 7w scan today and bubba is doing well with a great heartbeat which I am very exciting about... hopefully the Bondi Protocol has worked!!! FS has taken me off pessaries though is this was everyone normally does? My levels are 900 so very high but scared I will have nothing....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefullyanotherbaby For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes SoClose how are you doing my friend?!! Everything crossed for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefullyanotherbaby maybe get your levels checked weekly? Then ask for more progesterone if you need it??? Congratulations on your scan that's wonderful news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousHeart View Post
    Hopefullyanotherbaby maybe get your levels checked weekly? Then ask for more progesterone if you need it??? Congratulations on your scan that's wonderful news!
    I have been handed over to my OBGYN which I will see when I am 9.5 weeks (in 2.5 weeks) so no bloods or anything in between.... would you call the clinic and ask them? I forgot to ask my fs when I was there but when I called the nurses they checked with fs and she said no can stop as levels are high and its more for implantation as baby and body should have taken over production.. does that sound right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    I have been handed over to my OBGYN which I will see when I am 9.5 weeks (in 2.5 weeks) so no bloods or anything in between.... would you call the clinic and ask them? I forgot to ask my fs when I was there but when I called the nurses they checked with fs and she said no can stop as levels are high and its more for implantation as baby and body should have taken over production.. does that sound right?
    So happy to hear that the scan went well! Ask GP for the BT referral in the meantime if that eases your mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I would go to GP for regular tests if FS won't do it... Just for peace of mind... Are you weaning off? Regardless of your level, I would thinks that's important? Can anyone back me up on this??? I found my level dropped quite quickly when I stopped the pessaries... Although never THAT high..Just watch it I guess with GP while between ivfa & OB. Dr M keeps us on pessaries til around 13 weeks I believe, is that right girls? Keep taking your iodine, folate & fish oil all through for healthy placenta & baby's brain! When are they weaning you off steroids? Dr M keeps us on them for a while... 13 weeks, is that the norm with him?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hopefully... that's great to hear about your 7 week scan. I don't really know about the progesterone, but it kind of sounds early. Wouldn't hurt going for an inbetween BT.

AFM.... I was expecting the Neupogen box to be much bigger for $1400 worth!!! DH says for that price we should frame it and put it on the wall :-)) In the end I didn't get any needles/syringes yet, as the chemist asked the supplier of the Neupogen and they said to use 25 gauge diabetic needles, as anything thinner won't pierce the membrane of the vial. I said I'd think about it, as I do like the suggestions on here of using 31 gauge needles as my tummy will like that much better. The chemist did have a box of the 31 gauge needle/syringes, but said she's only ever sold them in packs of 10, rather than the whole box of 10 packs of 10. On the way home I thought that was strange, as surely there's lots of diabetic people out there (unless they get their needles free from their GP or something).