Closed Thread
Page 45 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @soclose, hang in there. I didn't feel any different-probably had less 'symptoms' in fact. Hoping and praying lots of magic is going on inside for you. Hope the next few days whizz by.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Precious... big LOL about you making a fact sheet for G. When she started telling me about Slade Pharmacy, I said, oh yes, I know all about them. She looked puzzled, and said, "the Docklands one?" and I said, "yes, in Melbourne". You could see she was trying to work it out!!!!

G only had a little problem squeezing me in for a "Nupogen" appointment, but I must admit, I didn't really give her a choice. I just said, Dr M wants it on "Fri ...." and she said, oh, I don't have a spot, so just come at 3pm and you may have to wait sometime between 3pm and 6pm. I said, that's fine, I'll bring a book, as I'm on holidays that day, to which she said, well then, try to come a bit before 3pm!! But I'm gathering, that by having a face-to-face appointment means I'm going to have to pay another $150. Did those of you who had a phone consult for Nupogen have to pay a consult fee?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie I got my quick run down on a phone consult for my whole protocol so not any help with neupogen instruction charges.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (22-09-2014),PreciousHeart  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support and reassurance girls. The 2ww turns me into a crazy person lol

Bertie I had to pay $150 for my phone consult for neupogen instructions.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (21-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (21-09-2014),PreciousHeart  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question! When do you generally start neupogen? Is it ovulation day (day 14 for FET?) - I see Bertie that your neupogen is to start earlier, is that unusual? Is the norm to start at ovulation?

Also with IVIG, do you have it days 7-10 days before FET - anyone had it 5 or 6 days prior to FET? So hard to calculate with Dr M only doing the infusions on weekends... thanks!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Precious.... with IVIG / Intrallipid infusions, Dr M had said that 3-10 days before transfer was perfect. Then once, due to dates, I had mine only 2 days before transfer, and I questioned that and he said it was fine. Then I did heaps of research about timings, and in the US, most places said though 3-10 days before was normal, that there's more recent studies saying that 14 days before is better for IVIG particularly to take effect, so I want to aim for at least the 7-10 day mark, as Dr M doesn't really seem to want to go much over 10 days.

However, recently someone on here said that she's doing 2 Intrallipids before transfer, one 3 weeks before and the other just a couple of days before, so it makes me think that Dr M is definitely keeping up-to-date with that new US research that I'd been reading.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bertie! Yes I saw that 14 day thing re IVIG too & that's my concern... Dr Sher told me that he considers 2/3 days prior to transfer way too close for intralipids, I think I'll ask him & Dr Braverman re the IVIG 14 day thing too & let you know what they reply. Bet you're looking fwd to Fiji!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    I'm so sorry you've got this to deal with @Galea. So frustrating and draining for you. I hope you're able to find a solution that you're comfortable with.
    @soclose, are you still sane?!? Hope the 2ww is treating you well. Still sending lots of positive sticky vibes your way! Are you going to POAS?
    @Nidhulaine, how are you and bub traveling? Hope all is well. Can you remember when you stopped the neupogen? I didn't write it down-didn't expect to need that info!!

Hope you're all having a good weekend ladies.
    Ladybug was got the Neupogen by the end of week 10 but had only been taking it every second day in that last week also never took it on the day of an IVIG infusion.

Galea thanks for the info on the number of possible HLA matches. How many matches do you guys have? As I said before the lady who is 35 weeks pregnant with the 4 matches eventually got her success through doing 2 LIT around transfer but before that she had a 3 yr old no problem and then i think it was about 5 cycles with PGD embies that lead her to dr M and he suggested LIT pretty early on. The woman with 6 matches who used DE also had a child previously so I think it is actually very common to have had a child or at least a miscarriage as a sign for possible HLA matches rather than only ever having implantation failure.

i did my IVIG @ 29 weeks last Saturday and today is my growth ultrasound to see what percentile bub is in. Nervous but hoping the IVIG helped the situation.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nidhulaine For This Useful Post:

Galea  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nidhulaine, thanks for that. Best of luck today with your scan. Hope bub has done some catch up growing.
    @kiwi76, thinking of you today. Hoping all is going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope today's scan went well Nidhulaine!

Kiwi all waiting anxiously for your news, hope all is well xxx