Closed Thread
Page 44 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @kiwi76, I can't believe you're probably going to have your bub on Monday. Wow! So excited for you. I hope everything goes perfectly and both you and bub are happy and healthy. Can't wait to hear the exciting news. I hope the itching is taken care of. Best of luck and will be thinking of you.

Anyone on Neupogen get told to bring it to room temp before injecting? You're all freaking me out with all these strict instructions from Dr M. I got a very quick 'divide vial into 6-7 and keep in fridge'! So been on Dr google making sure I'm doing it all right!!

Been Dividing each vial into 6 1ml diabetic needles, keeping in fridge and injecting each morning. Sound right???!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousHeart View Post
    Morning Legwarmer! Nice to hear from you here! I think the syringing up should be ok with the right syringe... It's in 1ml solution so Dr M should tell us how many doses per vial and the .ml calculation, I guess you need steady hands not to draw too much up though! Yeah wonder why yours is 3 weeks? Then again I don't have 24 hour proof yet, will order it tomorrow!
    Morning PH, I have been thinking of you and hope you are doing OK lately. I was so bummed about your last cycle, but happy to see you pushing on to the next one. You will surely get there now. My husband is a nurse, so I'm thinking he's going to be the one extracting into the syringes for me! Let me know how you go with the 24 hour thing, as if, fingers crossed I got a BFP and had to continue on the neupogen, I can't be waiting 3 weeks each time. It's so good to have this thread to come to for advice though, keen to hear how you get on with the neupogen.

Best of luck to everyone xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck kiwi thinking of you x

Dr M told me to divide the neupogen Ito my five vials at once and keep in fridge. The only reason I got the chemist to do mine was because I was there with the neupogen because of all the muck ups with my order. They didn't charge me anything to do it only the cost of the syringes. I figured they could do it better than me!! And it was free . My only instructions from Dr M was how much to split, don't shake it up and keep it cold. I've read where you can leave to room temp before injecting but I don't see any reason to do this???

Ladybug I will cave and poas yes lol. Can't until later this week as I had another pregnyl injection yesterday. I've been such a horrible person this cycle. I'm so moody and irritable. Poor DH . I'm usually pretty good but think I'm feeling the pressure of this last one. The crazy amount of progesterone I'm pumping into me wouldn't be helping I don't think.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (21-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (21-09-2014),PreciousHeart  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Legwarmer g told me the same thing yet I still had my consult about Neuopogen before it arrived!

Galea thinking of you. That's so so unfair you have to endure more. We're a tough bunch here. I'm hoping the darkness of it all will lift and you can make some clear decisions xx. It's just horrible.

Scruffy are you doing your back to back FET?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

Galea  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I know it's early days but I'm feeling so not pregnant. Just feeling exactly the same as I have after all my other transfers. Praying that I am wrong.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=soclose;7939332]Legwarmer g told me the same thing yet I still had my consult about Neuopogen before it arrived!

@soclose can you give me a heads up on how you did this, did you pretend it was in front of you? Or did you just kinda say, oh it's on the way and then he talked you through anyway... Reason I ask is I don't really want to wait till it arrives to then phone up and make a phone appointment to chat to Dr M as we all know they are like gold dust and then I'll have to wait even longer to actually talk to him.

I'm sorry you're not feeling anything since transfer, ugh I know exactly where you are in your head space, but hang in there, you just never know. I am praying you are wrong also. SO hard. It really isn't fair otherwise. And we all know that life isn't fair yada yada, but come on man, just make it happen already!
    Last edited by Legwarmer; 21-09-2014 at 14:12.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (21-09-2014),soclose  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Legwarmer I made G make the appointment as I too knew how hard it would be to speak with him. I told her when I called her that I would have it in two days. I actually thought I would have it lol so it wasn't really deliberate. Anyway Dr M called two days later at night and I said it had been delayed and I would have it the next day. I asked him if he could just talk me through it and he did. To be honest I don't think it would have made any difference having the vials in front of me. I just wrote my dosage down and when to start it etc.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

Legwarmer  (21-09-2014),PreciousHeart  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by soclose View Post
    Legwarmer I made G make the appointment as I too knew how hard it would be to speak with him. I told her when I called her that I would have it in two days. I actually thought I would have it lol so it wasn't really deliberate. Anyway Dr M called two days later at night and I said it had been delayed and I would have it the next day. I asked him if he could just talk me through it and he did. To be honest I don't think it would have made any difference having the vials in front of me. I just wrote my dosage down and when to start it etc.
    Thank you @soclose I appreciate that. I will ring tomorrow and make an appointment for hopefully end of this week then xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh SoClose, hang in there, it's such an emotional time for you and getting to around 5 days post transfer is always the worst... time stands still and it's too early to POAS! I'm really praying for some fabulous news for you next week!!!!

Thanks for all the info girls on the neupogen, needles, etc... I haven't heard about the room temperature thing, will ask the pharmacist I'm dealing with. I just called her to triple check that the within 24hours delivery thing was real and she says, oh I'm so glad you called back because when I was looking it up for you I accidentally ordered it and I have it in stock today!!! So she is very pleased I'll be going up there with my credit card tonight as I hadn't even put a deposit, she didn't even have my phone number or script! So Legwarmer, why oh why is it taking 3 WEEKS for you to come in OMG??? have you paid for it and everything? Maybe get your people to call my people or call them yourself and ask what they think the hold up could be with your chemist, maybe you can change it all??? (Destro's Pharmacy Drummoyne) I was told by another chemist who didn't stock the vials that the pharmacy had to have Symbion or Sigma as their wholesaler in order to get the vials. I think Destro's is with Symbion cause I called them and they told me Destro's was one of their suppliers.

Lord what a palava for all of us!!! there should be a fact sheet, I'm thinking of doing one and emailing it to G!!!

Kiwi how are you today?!!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

Legwarmer  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Precious Heart yes, I have already paid for it! Agh! Why is mine taking so long. I will have to call them tomorrow as this weekend I've started to feel like I need to get on with things, my last transfer was in June and I am ready again. I will chase them up tomorrow as I don't understand how or why something could take 3 weeks unless it's coming from overseas. Which it isn't The pharmacist even said, about 3 weeks, could be longer! At the time that didn't sound so bad but that time is going past painstakingly slowly right now. Literally counting the days.

You should be a detective PH! x

I will report back...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post: