Closed Thread
Page 40 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw thanks so much Ladybug, how are you going yourself?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BTW anyone use Slade pharmacy in docklands Melbourne for Neupogen? Do they do the vials, how long did it take to get & cost? Gwyneth suggested Slade as cheap but they won't talk to me til they see a script! Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry can't help with the Neupogen in Melb Precious. I found ringing around in WA that it was pretty much $1400 give or take a few dollars.
    I'm going well-thank you! Off to GP tomorrow to check HCG before we do another ivig. Dr M initially suggested intralipids but then changed to ivig-still half tempted to just do intralipids. Had my first full day of nausea today which was so nice!!! Still absolutely terrified something will go wrong. Day by day I guess!

Sleep tight and again a million good luck wishes for tomorrow.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooo nausea, excellent Ladybug!!! I bet you're having twins!!! How exciting - so you did IVIG before transfer for first time this time???
    Last edited by PreciousHeart; 18-09-2014 at 13:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a sneaking suspicion you're going to be right @PreciousHeart-all my implantation cramps were in 2 very distinct spots far left and far right. I'm hoping it's just 1 though as pretty scared of the risks with 2.

I did 20g IVIG last cycle with 20-25mg Prednisolone. This cycle it was 25g IVIG and added the Dex and neupogen-so hard to know what actually did the trick.

Did you do your BT today? Fingers and toes are still crossed for you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (18-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK so just got the call - you can't get more negative than this - my HCG level was 0.0! and in spite of shoving 1000mg of progesterone in a day my P4 was only 18 - WTF?! Anyway, onto the next cycle, am thinking I will just throw everything at it - IVIG, Neupogen, Dex, the works.

Can anyone recommend a sterile lab compounding pharmacy in Sydney somewhere that will fill the syringes from the neupogen vials???

thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Precious that's just absolutely cr*ppy news. So very very sorry. The disappointments never get any easier. Huge huge hugs. Make sure you treat yourself. I hope focusing on the next cycle helps you look forward and regain some hope. Thinking of you. Will you go straight into another cycle?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope your appointment went well ladybug. Congrats on the nausea! It's a good sign!

Bugger PH . That's low progesterone for you. Very strange. Maybe add in the injections as well next cycle if its a concern. I have them daily. They are not nice but they definitely work! Argh how expensive ivig and neupogen. What we do hey! My neupogen was $1390 and the local compounding chemist split my vials into syringes all ready for me to use daily but I think most of the girls here just do their own splitting up?? I just didn't trust myself haha.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    PreciousHeart.... so sorry. Why do they even bother saying it is 0.0!!! I just did my calculations and I can't do a back-to-back cycle, as the FET will fall when we're in Fiji, so I'll be waiting a month, which pushes it out til end of October.

Ladybug.... I was only on 15g IVIG both of the last two times. Dr M said it was based on my weight (75kg). I did ask him the second time to "up" it, and he said I could do 20g but that in his opinion the 15g would work just as well. Should I really think about upping it? I will be asking my usual questions to him about using Dex and Nupogen, but it's always been no, so not holding out much hope that he's got any different plans for next time.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (19-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGC Bertie, I did the same and asked for 20g instead of 15g as the Dr doing the ivig for me said it needed to be 25g based on my weight (63kg). Dr M said I could but like you he didn't think it would make a difference.

I've been confused about the ivig dosing but from the studies I've found some use .2mg per kg and others .4mg per kg-the lower dosing had just as much success.

Having said that, Dr M did say to do 25g before transfer this cycle. I really don't think it was the extra 5g that made the difference and got the bfp, I think it was the combo of ivig, Dex and neupogen.

How many immune cycles have you done with Dr M? Surely given the outcomes of his protocols for you so far you've got a very good argument to try something new that he's said no to in the past. So I guess in answer to your question, I'd not focus so much on upping the ivig but try and get him onto something completely different for you. Dr Braverman uses intralipids and neupogen quite a lot.....hopefully @soclose will be our pinup success girl for that protocol in the next week!!! How are you going @soclose? Hope that little embie is snuggling nicely in.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (19-09-2014),PreciousHeart  (19-09-2014)