Closed Thread
Page 39 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    SoClose the PM thing isn't working from my work computer... just hoping that all went well today and your embie thawed perfectly and is snuggling in? Thinking of you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

soclose  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Seconding what Preciousheart said @soclose! Been thinking of you and hoping it all went really well. Hope the post anesthetic haze helps you relax for the the next couple of days. Snuggle Embie Snuggle!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (17-09-2014),soclose  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww thanks beautiful ladies. How wonderful to read such heartfelt genuine messages. Has made my day . Transfer went well. One nice little blastie on board. And you will be happy to know PH I've been having acupuncture too!! I am relaxing rest of this week and next week too. Ironically
    BT is on hubby's birthday. Hoping that's a good thing!

I hope you get an app with Dr M PH. It sounds like he's getting busier and busier! I hope your BT tomorrow proves you wrong and there is a miracle for you x

Ladybug how are you feeling? Still feeling so happy for you!!!

Bertie hope you are ok. Let us know how your app with Dr M goes.

Thanks again ladies for the well wishes. Am so grateful for our little corner of bub hub xxx

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-09-2014),PreciousHeart  (17-09-2014),SimpsonDesert  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh @soclose my BT for DS was on my hubby's birthday, I'm sure it's a good omen for you :-)

I booked a fabulous dinner and hoped I wouldn't be able to drink but warned my hubby if it was a BFN we were catching a taxi ;-) When we got the official call i let my parents know we would pop in for a drink 'for DH birthday' and told them the news. Ahh sorry for my reminiscing it still brings tears to my eyes and @soclose I hope, hope, hope this is the one for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @PreciousHeart have you got the official BFN? Sorry no appts with Dr M here, Gwyneth actually gave me medical advice over the phone this week :-0

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay that's great @soclose! Sending a million billion trillion positive wishes your way. So hoping it's an amazing bday gift for your DH. Lots of relaxing and feet up! I even had a few wee sips of brandy this cycle after transfer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bloods tomorrow am Scruffy but BFN again this morning so not holding out any hope really - am jumping on the Neupogen train though, have requested the script and hope I can get it in time to do a back to back transfer!

SoClose I'm thrilled it all went so well, hooray!!! I read a link today that neupogen is used to fix up thin lining so I guess it's working well for you?!!! I'm wishing you will be our next neupogen bubhub miracle mama!!!! Sprinkling loads of baby dust your way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PreciousHeart... oh, I was so sure that one out of the two of us was bound to be lucky, so so sorry to hear. I so know what you mean about feeling beaten.

Scruffy + PreciousHeart.... thanks from talking about back-to-back FETS, as I'm thinking about doing that. As AF has arrived today then basically that means I would start now - I've only weaned so far to 20 prednisolone today, so maybe I'll just up it again to 25 until I see Dr M on Friday, just-in-case. If I do back-to-back, then I won't do an endo scratch, which may work out fine, since day 21 we will be overseas on holidays for a week, so timing wasn't great. The endo scratches haven't worked on any of the times so far, so I'm beginning to think it won't matter if we don't do it (since "normal" people don't have them).

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just popping in quickly. I dont think I will do another round of scratch if i go down the donor path. I did twice just this FET and it is bloody expensive (thanks goodness with PHI which helps a lot). Ya i know u ladies are saying that you did it in and out. The first with DrM was under general (ok this was also for NK cell testing). And the second with sedative.

And I actually have the implantation on a cycle that I did the minimal. So yes, Bertie, it does help scientifically but it is just waste of effort if it hasn't helped.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge hugs @PreciousHeart. Hoping and praying tomorrow is a huge surprise for you. Take care and know that I'm thinking of you.