Closed Thread
Page 38 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    @PreciousHeart, so sorry to wake up and read your news. Very very much hope that Thurs brings a very big surprise. So hard not to get beat down by all the emotional ups and downs. This whole process is just the pits. Big hugs. I've done back to back with the prednisilone and I think I had about a week gap between weaning down to nothing and starting again. Have you talked to Dr M about Neupogen?.
    Thanks Ladybug, you girls are so supportive, it really helps doesn't it?! Dr M is fine for me to take Neupogen but to be honest I'm a bit scared of it... I read (only once, just a comment, not a paper) that it could recruit cancer cells and that really scares me, although maybe they are only talking about people who already have cancer as it's primarily a drug taken when you do chemo I think... also as it's pretty newly being used in pregnancy they don't know what effects it might have on the child... so I'm really on the fence about it, even though you all seem to be getting great results!

Anyone used Neupogen and it not worked for them at all??? Does anyone know more about the safety of it for what we're using it for? Thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (16-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie I'm so sad to hear this from you . I was really gunning for you in this one. I pushed Dr M but he knew this was my last cycle so upped my meds plus neupogen etc. Push him harder. Surely he can see you need more!

Oh precious I hope you're wrong . I thought you may have just jagged this one! It's good to know you still have two frosties but its still so damn disappointing when it doesn't work. I know how you feel. I'm at the end of this all too. Infertility has taken everything from us and given us nothing!!!

AFM transfer tomorrow. Lucky last one I hope. No pressure!!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-09-2014),PreciousHeart  (16-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Super super best of luck tomorrow @soclose, everything is crossed it's lucky last for you. Hope you get to have a nice glass of wine and relax tonight. Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, can anyone who's had intralipids help me with some details. I can't find the instructions I got from Dr M (which was a battle!!) anywhere.

What %solution is it? 20%??
    How many mls?
    Is it diluted in saline or just need hydration before?
    Over 5 hours?

Is Intralipid the brand name?

Any other details I've missed would be awesome! I'll check with G tomorrow but just wanted to be armed with the info so I can just confirm instead of trying to get the info from her!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    Ladies, can anyone who's had intralipids help me with some details. I can't find the instructions I got from Dr M (which was a battle!!) anywhere.

What %solution is it? 20%??
    How many mls?
    Is it diluted in saline or just need hydration before?
    Over 5 hours?

Is Intralipid the brand name?

Any other details I've missed would be awesome! I'll check with G tomorrow but just wanted to be armed with the info so I can just confirm instead of trying to get the info from her!!
    Hi Ladybug! does this answer your question??! taken on my first infusion of 500ml last year with Dr M And also a pic of the rate he infuses it at - they give you a full bag of saline prior which takes 1 hour, then the intralipid which takes around 4 hours, then 20 mins of a small bag of saline to finish. Followed by cognac, caviar, oysters and champagne... yeah right!

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg
    Attached Images
    Last edited by PreciousHeart; 16-09-2014 at 22:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Preciousheart you're amazing! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

And a millions positive wishes for the am if you POAS again.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (16-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow and the next 2 weeks Soclose

Thanks
    Reviews
    SoClose good luck for today and your 2WW!!!! Praying and wishing for a lovely miracle for you! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear bertie and precious heart. I haven't been on here as I am traveling. It sounded like a lot had happened in the past few days. Each cycle is draining.

Good luck to Soclose and others who r transferring. Congrats ladybug!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (17-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (17-09-2014),PreciousHeart  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovelies, anyone happen to have a face to face with Dr M before 13 October they won't be using?? Need to see him re neupogen & stupidly didn't book in case of BFN... PM me if you do, thanks!
    Last edited by PreciousHeart; 17-09-2014 at 12:39.