Closed Thread
Page 37 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MGC Bertie, good luck with Dr M. I really hope he's open to trying something new for you. Surely since things haven't worked so far he should be willing to up the treatment. I certainly felt that each failed cycle he was more willing to try something new. This last cycle I told him it was our last try and I waited the 'everything including the kitchen sink' approach. Hope your CCC has helped. Big hugs.
    @Galea, best of luck with your follow up too. Hope you get a good plan that you're happy with.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Galea  (15-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. Me too. We only have 2 left but this is my last one before surrogate path so i want kitchen sink too.... but have to keep in mind that we owe a fair amount of money at this point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN again : ( ... will get my bloods done early so I can move onto next FET asap ... could be different tomorrow but I've never had a positive that late. Hope you all have a nice day xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Precious Heart I was hoping you were going to change our run of luck - hugs xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (16-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Scruffy! Luckily Ladybug seems to be doing that for us... I thought Spring would work for all of us! So freaking depressing huh? We have 2 donor egg embies left now from 4, at least we'll know by the end of the year what fate has in store for us... I'm losing my strength, almost feel beaten now... could be eating my words on Thursday if bloods are positive, here's hoping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping you get a big fat surprise on Thurs!!

Yes I think Ladybug has two in there for our thread ;-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (16-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Scruffy! Hey anyone done a back to back FET on steroids? Did you just wean down a bit then up it again at transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes PH, doing it at the moment. Just down to 25mg then back up to 30mg at transfer.

My BFP was after about three months on the prednisolone, I think the longer you are on it the more it dampens downs the system so actually good to keep going....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @PreciousHeart, so sorry to wake up and read your news. Very very much hope that Thurs brings a very big surprise. So hard not to get beat down by all the emotional ups and downs. This whole process is just the pits. Big hugs. I've done back to back with the prednisilone and I think I had about a week gap between weaning down to nothing and starting again. Have you talked to Dr M about Neupogen?
    @Galea, don't give up. I spent weeks researching surrogacy clinics in India and had my short list of clinics ready to go. I was convinced this cycle with our last 2 embies wouldn't work and we were going to head straight to India and start the process-and then get 3 jobs each to pay for the installments for the next 9 months!!! Fingers and toes crossed a more aggressive protocol gets your over the line too and you don't have to worry about surrogacy.

Hoping the spring brings lots of luck to all the lovely ladies here.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Yes PH, doing it at the moment. Just down to 25mg then back up to 30mg at transfer.

My BFP was after about three months on the prednisolone, I think the longer you are on it the more it dampens downs the system so actually good to keep going....
    Thanks Scruffy! I'm just alarmed cause I haven't told my FS that I'm with Dr M and on dex and the nurse I called this morning to ask about doing back to back said my FS might want me to wean off the prednisolone (which he thinks I'm on) to nothing for a month before starting my next cycle!!! needless to say it's a bit of a pickle and makes my blood boil! Tossing up whether to say I didn't take the pred at all this time or fess up and say I'm already consulting with Dr M... either way I better get what I want or I'll be super mad and have to switch FS... I agree that the longer you're on them, surely the better they suppress the issues. Thanks so much for letting me know!