Closed Thread
Page 36 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MGC Bertie, hoping you've had good news and are celebrating. Have been thinking about you.
    @PreciousHeart, hope a second line pops up next time you POAS. Fingers and toes crossed for you.
    @kiwi76, my goodness that all sounds so scary and stressful. Sending a million well wishes your way. Hope both you and bub are well looked after.

AFM: Had follow up bloods today and hcg has gone from 400 on day 9 to 1749 on day 13. Clinic are happy with that. Progesterone has also come up to 63 from 23. Back next Monday for more bloods. Very very nervous and anxious. And of course can't get a hold of Dr M!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

kiwi76  (15-09-2014),PreciousHeart  (15-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PreciousHeart.... fingers crossed for that second line turning up xx

Hi All.... thanks for thinking of me, but unfortunately it's another BFN. The HPT this morning was completely clear, not even any trace of Pregnyl at the 5.5 day mark. Clinic added, "oh yes, your period must be already here, your levels are showing it." Well thanks, it's not, but it's close.

I really don't know why I'm thinking that this will ever work. I've never had any hint of implantation, and just can't see that anything will now work. I plan to just work through my final options - one FET with the final embie of my sister's, one IUI with anon DS that my FS has agreed to (just so I can move on knowing I've tried everything!) and then go to SA for DEs. Two goes at that and then I think we'll call it quits. It really feels like the end of the road.

Anyhow, consoling myself with CCC at the moment - charcoal chicken, chips and chocolate! All naughty foods, but.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (15-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh MGC Bertie I'm so sorry, I really hoped the IVIG would be the magic for you... Sounds like you have a good plan ahead to keep you going. I just get dismayed at how hard it is for so many, who ever knew how shockingly difficult it could be? I hope your next cycle is very soon xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (15-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh MGC....so so very sorry. It's just so unfair everything you've gone through. Big hugs and thinking of you xo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwi76 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (15-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PreciousHeart... actually this is the second time I've had IVIG, so I was actually hoping that the second batch would help fill in any gaps and work, but there you go. I just can't think of what else to do, and you sure know I've researched and tried everything. I'm hoping that young SA eggs will do the trick, but even my Mum this afternoon was sceptical about whether that wouldn't make any difference. I have an appointment this Fri with Dr M - I'd made it a few weeks ago, as I always know how difficult it is to get in - I'd always figured I could cancel it......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bertie I'm so sorry. Wish I could say or do something to make things better for you. It's just horrible and unfair. Thoughts are with you.

Have you asked Dr M about neupogen? I did IVIG last cycle and got nothing. Ivig, neupogen and Dex seem to have been the winning combo this cycle.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (15-09-2014),PreciousHeart  (15-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladybug... I've asked about both Dex and neupogen a couple of times, but he says no. When I asked why not, he basically said that I don't have what others have that need it. When I said, what is it that they have, he said I didn't need to worry about that. I have high ANA, NKCs 56 and 163, DQ alpha and DQ beta, and a couple of other smaller immune things that I'd have to go look up. But surely there's something that's just killing off all these embies as soon as they get in there, without even letting them even have the tiniest bit of implantation. I will ask again about those meds when I go this Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC, Precious & Stuffy, so sorry that it didn't work out for you this time. You never know what's going to happen next time.

Ladybug, great numbers.

Kiwi, as inexperienced as I am in this area, but 36wks is classes as full term isn't it? perhaps you have to ask the question to have a Caesar now. If they refuse you should ask them for the pros and cons of staying in there to coming out, surely little bubs at this point would be better out than in? Just because we have to put our trust in Drs doesnt mean we can't ask the hard questions. Go with your instinct babe and hang in there.

MGC, enjoy the CCCs

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (15-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs MCG - this ride sucks

Be good to yourself, you sound like you have a good plan moving forward xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (15-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Ladybug... I've asked about both Dex and neupogen a couple of times, but he says no. When I asked why not, he basically said that I don't have what others have that need it. When I said, what is it that they have, he said I didn't need to worry about that. I have high ANA, NKCs 56 and 163, DQ alpha and DQ beta, and a couple of other smaller immune things that I'd have to go look up. But surely there's something that's just killing off all these embies as soon as they get in there, without even letting them even have the tiniest bit of implantation. I will ask again about those meds when I go this Friday.

I have the same problem with implantation. .. not a hint. We have another follow up after the last failed round on thursday. Im so sorry to hear your news.