Closed Thread
Page 35 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    SoClose.....yes, my BT is tomorrow. I will POAS tomorrow morning before going for the BT, just to ry to prepare myself a little bit for whatever outcome it is. As usual, I don't feel very hopeful - mostly because I think I can feel AF coming - I keep trying to believe that it's preg cramps, but I guess I don't have long to find out now.

Thanks for the birthday thoughts. I had a lovely day, yummy foods and fantastic presents, but yes, a special result tomorrow would top it off :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGC Bertie, hoping with all my heart that you have the best bday pressie of all tomorrow. Will be thinking of you and sending lots of positive wishes your way.
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby, very glad to hear the cramps are nothing to worry about and your numbers are looking great.
    @PreciousHeart, how are you feeling? How many dpt are you now?
    @soclose, not long now!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everything crossed for tomorrow MGC Bertie!!! And happy birthday, will be thinking of you!

Hopefullyanotherbaby that's fantastic news!!! Wonderful!

AFM I'm 11dpo today & the craziness is setting in! Blood test on Friday but I've got my sticks ready for a few days' time.. I've only ever waited for the phone call without testing once, it was excruciating!... I can't stand the tone of voice on the other side even though they're trying to be super nice, I'd much rather know myself at home first!

SoClose only 3 more sleeps for you!!! How are you feeling?!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGC Bertie - happy birthday and good luck for bt tomorrow how exciting!!!!! Sorry did you say you would poas tomorrow first?? @ladybug14 - thanks so much @PreciousHeart I'm impressed you are holding out..... When will you poas?

cramps weren't to bad tis afternoon although have come back tonight - clinic didn't say why they thought just that it happens... I was talking yo another lady who said she had cramps until she stopped pessaries and her levels were half mine... Mine are still very high at 675 so hopefully it's only that. I hope it's a good sign that today is the day the baby stopped growing in feb (found out at 7 week scan) that today had the bloods and they were good levels so fingers crossed its a sign all good!!!!! I have follow up bloods on Wednesday which I will be 6 weeks. I have to fly to Perth tomorrow for 24hrs which sucks big time

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hopefullyanotherbaby For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-09-2014),PreciousHeart  (14-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday MgcBertie & best of luck for tomorrow

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiona2 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousHeart View Post
    Thanks for sharing your story TerrificTezza... How long were you gluten free before FET? I'm doing that this time cause I read Dr Braverman's website saying that gluten causes dendritic cells to mature which then run to the lymph and tell it to kind of attack an embryo... He says that neupogen stops maturation of dendritic cells... He advises gluten free diet for immune issues re fertility. You are a wonderful success story, congratulations on your perseverance and strength!!!
    Hi PreciousHeart, thank you my heart goes out to all of us during these toughest of challenges but so glad we have information and support. Re gluten free I think it was approx 8 weeks prior. First time did it and then slowly stopped about 10 weeks preg when appetite started to kick into gear.

Dear hopeforanotherbaby...that is great news your levels are rising. I don't know if progesterone too, but I had a deep cramping/ tense feeling I think starting around 6 weeks. This was pretty constant til week 12. I was sooo stressed and got few answers. I now also think there was a lot of internal shifting/stretching going on especially as the weeks progressed. This stuff is really helpful to understand as a possibility as it is so easy to misinterpret given our histories.
    TT

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terrifictezza(TT) For This Useful Post:

Hopefullyanotherbaby  (14-09-2014),PreciousHeart  (14-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGCBertie, Happy birthday and good luck for tomorrow

Hopefor, that's great news, it must be such a relief.

To the others in the 2ww let's see how long it takes before you poas

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (15-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope for- that's fab news on the BT! High strong numbers! Pregnancy makes your body stretch n cramp in all sorts of wonderful ways.

MGC - happy birthday and praying for your birthday miracle. Want so much for your BT to give you the best gift ever!!!!!

For anyone considering moving to Dr Bowman at Genea - i did that for my third ivf. At consult he was very friendly etc. but during cycle he was super busy n hard to get hold of (i felt rushed during egg retrieval etc) and after 2 failed cycles wasn't interested in any further testing. I couldn't even get a post-cycle chat with him to discuss what went wrong without being told i must pay consult fee. He rubbished all immune issues. Just bad luck.

So please just bear this in mind if you have issues like us when thinking of switching.

AFM - now 36wks. Hospital scan on Friday showed increased blood flow to bub's brain - meaning he is diverting blood from other organs to his most vital...back to hospital again today. Surely they must need to get him out soon before it all shuts down. Bub been so much less active last few days n think its cos the steroids they gave me a week ago have worn off. My BP was back to normal but I've spent the last 2 days wired up with heart monitor. Not my best look kiwis are sooo polite tho as I've been out at shops and no one stares ha ha.

Guess just have to trust in the Drs....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwi76 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (15-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi how stressful for you... Have they given you a Caesar date yet? Why are they not locking it in for 37 weeks? I was booked for 38 weeks due to previous big fibroid op so never allowed to go into labour.... If you're having these issues surely they should do it soon? Bubs do go a bit quiet just before labour I've heard too! All the best for this week, sounds like you're in good hands anyway. Maybe just demand that they do it next week????

I did my first POAS this morning - nothin! not even a squinter! Day 12 todayso still too early I hope... I keep staring at it like a crazy woman but there's nothin there!

How you going Bertie?! I really really hope you get your BFP!!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (15-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck today MGCBertie - have everything crossed for you!!!

AF came yesterday so straight into another FET. As it's medicated it should be quite quick to transfer and hoping some IVIG still helping... Have emailed Dr M but haven't heard back about a top up so will chase today

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (15-09-2014)