Closed Thread
Page 31 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Legwarmer I certainly think so!!!!!! If you google hcgs of 7 the girls got a line on a pregnancy test so that is something - you didn't take HPTs at all? See by the time you have bloods at day 16, the day 13 or 14 level will have dropped a lot if chemical & you'll never know if it was higher... I'm a POAS addict but the earliest I ever got a positive FRER was day 12, the last one was day 13
    Last edited by PreciousHeart; 11-09-2014 at 22:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MGC Bertie, I have everything crossed for you for Monday.
    @PreciousHeart, we almost need our own PAs to keep our medication schedules!
    @Gentay, congratulations!!! Just love reading stories like yours. Enjoy your gorgeous little one.
    @Miisslina, not sure about u/s. I got the impression the clinic didn't want to plan anything beyond the second bloods Monday.
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby, that's great! So pleased your numbers have come up nicely. 1000 for progesterone-wow!
    @Galea, have you tried neupogen? Dr M said he does LIT too.
    @Scruffy, glad you're having a couple of wines. Always helps to treat yourself. I always run down to my fav coffee shop and drown myself in caffeine, followed by a few wines!
    @Legwarmer, Wowza you're organised!!

Does anyone know what causes low progesterone?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Gentay  (13-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (12-09-2014),PreciousHeart  (12-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow Gentay - yay for your wee girl! I ache to be holding my new bub in my arms soon and just wish every lady here will experience that joy one day.

Scruffy - I'm so bloddy sorry...so tough have as much wine as you need and be extra kind to yourself xo

Precious/MGC/Soclose - you ladies are doing so well keeping sane. Lack of symptoms or symptoms - either way I don't think you can tell. Oh fingers and toes crossed for you

ladybug/hopefully - soooo good!!! Keep going little embies!

Missalina - sorry its so hard. I had stabbing pains during 4/5 of my cycles but was prob due to ovaries being nicked during egg retrieval and bleeding there. I raised it with my various FS but they just dismiss it all. A new one I had consult only with said though that its likely to be trauma during retrieval.

Galea - Dr M said that IVIg/intralipids last 4-6 weeks but I reckon if out of that period a bit your system has been "dampened" which must help.
    Legwarmer- I love love your table!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwi76 For This Useful Post:

Gentay  (13-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (12-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow Gentay - yay for your wee girl! I ache to be holding my new bub in my arms soon and just wish every lady here will experience that joy one day.

Scruffy - I'm so bloddy sorry...so tough have as much wine as you need and be extra kind to yourself xo

Precious/MGC/Soclose - you ladies are doing so well keeping sane. Lack of symptoms or symptoms - either way I don't think you can tell. Oh fingers and toes crossed for you

ladybug/hopefully - soooo good!!! Keep going little embies!

Missalina - sorry its so hard. I had stabbing pains during 4/5 of my cycles but was prob due to ovaries being nicked during egg retrieval and bleeding there. I raised it with my various FS but they just dismiss it all. A new one I had consult only with said though that its likely to be trauma during retrieval.

Galea - Dr M said that IVIg/intralipids last 4-6 weeks but I reckon if out of that period a bit your system has been "dampened" which must help.
    Legwarmer- I love love your table!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    @MGC Bertie, I have everything crossed for you for Monday.
    @PreciousHeart, we almost need our own PAs to keep our medication schedules!
    @Gentay, congratulations!!! Just love reading stories like yours. Enjoy your gorgeous little one.
    @Miisslina, not sure about u/s. I got the impression the clinic didn't want to plan anything beyond the second bloods Monday.
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby, that's great! So pleased your numbers have come up nicely. 1000 for progesterone-wow!
    @Galea, have you tried neupogen? Dr M said he does LIT too.
    @Scruffy, glad you're having a couple of wines. Always helps to treat yourself. I always run down to my fav coffee shop and drown myself in caffeine, followed by a few wines!
    @Legwarmer, Wowza you're organised!!

Does anyone know what causes low progesterone?
    @ladybug14 - not 100% sure why some people produce low progesterone but is your fs tracking your progesterone? I know that was one thing from my chemical my levels were only just 30 and she said it's ok but not great that's why they have me 3 pregnyl shots which helps stimulate natural progesterone and I am on 400mg x 2 a day.... But this time my levels are through the roof at 1000 (they were 985 at first beta no wonder I was horrendously bloated)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefullyanotherbaby For This Useful Post:

soclose  (12-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thyroid and intralipids

Hi ladies

I could post so much at the moment but wanted to send quick msg to kiwi. I was diagnosed with thyroiditis (hyperthyriodism) but after 2 months of misdiagnosis and everything going haywire. This was during a cycle too. Why they missed it was that tsh was still in range at first but tracking downward, so consecutive testing is vital. My crp/esr were through the roof. After 2 emergency admissions I was finally treated with pred (of all things) and then thyroxine as i started going hypo. I don't know if that might help but do hope you and your bunny do ok.

After a rough ride (3 miscarriages/cgh/immune/ thyroid issues) I too am finally carrying my bub. Treated by Genea/ dr m and did have to travel to Sydney from Wa as others have. The preg hasn't been an easy one either.

Also for wa gals - hope to clarify things re Craig Pennell. Going by my experience he is in maternal fetel medicine and doesn't work in fertility nor undertakes intralipids for fertility. I was in an emergency situation in Perth and couldn't fly to syd during my early preg. Under an emergency situation and extreme pressure, approvals intralipids were given to me once. They wouldn't accept Dr M's amount of intra, only geneas recommendation. Ah stressful to say the least. Dr hunter was also involved and received this protocol. I think she may be doing but I don't believe you won't get what you would with Dr M. Plus it won't be ongoing as Genea only do to aid implantation and not ongoing intra during pregnancy. That has been my recent experience though, others could be different.
    Warmest of regards
    TT

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terrifictezza(TT) For This Useful Post:

Gentay  (13-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (12-09-2014),SimpsonDesert  (13-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the post terrifictezza. Yes, CP is OB, gyno related doctor and not fertility. That's why I mentioned that on perth ivf thread when ppl bring that up. But didnt he takes priv patients at the public hospital? I didnt call and ask so maybe scruffy can reply. Yes, dr hunter is associated with fswa. No idea what her protocol like. Sounded a bit hopeless here in WA.

Ladies, sorry for not doing personal. A bit in a rush.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks TT, glad things are going well with your bub. How many weeks are you now?

I called Dr Pennell's secretary and she put me onto Dr Hunter. Dr Hunter would only take me on if I transferred my embies to her clinic (FSWA) so I decided to stick with Dr M.

Maybe this backward little state will catch up one day....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies I have a question my health fund says it doesn't cover costs of experimental treatment intralipids is I guess experimental I'm with HCF does anyone know if they still cover the hospital admission for dr m intralipids? These phi places don't give me a direct answer unless I have item numbers

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus BFN

4th IVF JUNE 2014 antagonost protocol, BFP, CHEMICAL PREG

5th IVF AUGUST 2014, changed protocol to long protocol BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there BBhope
    Yep takes private 1 day per week only but that is in area of maternal fetel med, with complicated pregnancies only from my experience. Not sure exactly what Dr Hunter might offer but from my situation it was extremely hard going to get intra in Perth; impossible at the same mls and protocol admin that Dr M undertakes and particularly when you were pregnant and require it ongoing...which results in a very stressful position. Wouldn't wish that circumstance on anyone. Things/attitudes might be changing a touch here but a long long way to go. Drs here as you know ultra conservative and mostly dismissive to our situations.

TT