Closed Thread
Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    I am on 2 x 0.5 dex as well (it's 1000mcg)... I am new to IVF - just in 2ww after first 3 day transfer. Taking filgrastim 75ml, clexane 40 & progesterone 800mg..I have high NK Cells and am seeing dr NL at Monash ivf. Just wondered if you girls with NK cells also have issues building up a thick enough lining. I have read that NK cells can attack lining... I have had 3 extremely early MC last year(30,27,26 days) trying naturally, now onto IVF but concerned as I only got 5 eggs at EPU (4 fertilised), one transferred at day 3 and 2 still going as of day 4...all grade c

i am 35, hubbie 31 - both homo MTHFR but otherwise nothing else detected except lining can't get above 8mm. AMH of 8 so low egg reserve
    Last edited by Simoney; 16-08-2014 at 20:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone...

Hope you all are doing well. I need your expert advise. I had my biopsy on 9/07 with Dr. M. I still didn't get my periods, is it normal to get delayed after biopsy? Does anybody else had the same problem?

Plz advise...

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Pihu: did u know when u ovulate? I only notice that my period is super light that month.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Pihu  (17-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    @Pihu: did u know when u ovulate? I only notice that my period is super light that month.
    I normally ovulate on day 12 or 13 but this time it was 1 week delayed too. Did your period get delay too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by soclose View Post
    Can I ask those girls who have taken dex before what dosage you were on? Thanks!
    I was on 2mg ie 4xtabs a day so prob one of the higher doses. I believe I need the higher dose for my high ANAs 1/640 and my history of miscarriage. I took it till 9 weeks and then swapped to prednisolone. Just finished weaning off the prednisolone @24wks. I think 2mg is the highest dose dr M prescribes as I have yet to hear of anyone on a higher dose.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nidhulaine For This Useful Post:

soclose  (17-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pihu View Post
    Hi everyone...

Hope you all are doing well. I need your expert advise. I had my biopsy on 9/07 with Dr. M. I still didn't get my periods, is it normal to get delayed after biopsy? Does anybody else had the same problem?

Plz advise...

Thanks
    Pihu have u done a pregnancy test? I never got my period after my biopsy with dr M last July as the biopsy increased implantation for me and I got pregnant. Unfortunately I lost it due to chromosomes at 12 weeks but just letting you know some times laprascopies can aid implantation. My 4 yr old dd was also the result of a day 16 laprascopy. One theory is somehow the lap or biopsy removes some of a protein that coats the endometrium and is a great site got implantation. Otherwise have had 4 laps and my period has only ever been a week late.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nidhulaine For This Useful Post:

Pihu  (20-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Pihu: it was late that month but was due to late O. I almost have to reschedule the biopsy but O in time for the biopsy. DrM wasn't concerned about the timing as long as i O. I don't do charting but CM is quite accurate for me as i found.
    @Nidhulaine: interesting. Isn't that they against trying on the month of biopsy? All the lining would have been destroyed during the biopsy and won't be a good environment for the embryo to implant.
    Last edited by bbhope; 17-08-2014 at 14:16.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Pihu  (20-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi All.... you would think after 3 years, with 10 IVF cycles that I wouldn't experience anything "different" and be having to ask questions, but here goes. My question is kind of opposite to Pihu recent one....

I had my endo scratch done on Friday (day 21) with my FS. As always, him and the nurse said, "don't worry if you get a bit of blood, as that's just from the scratch." As always, I pretty much ignored that, as I've had, maybe 3 or 4 scratches before, and only once did I have one tiny spot.

Warning TMI ahead....
    So I just carried on as normal, until 6am Saturday, I wiped, and lots of red. I wiped again, and now the red, gooey, gluggy stuff. Throughout Saturday this continued - never really AF, i.e. not blood as such, but each time, a big chunk of red, gooey, gluggy stuff. Of course, I went to the toilet about 4 times the amount I normally would and it has continued. This morning (Sun) the same. I tried ringing the clinic, but I missed their opening times for a Sunday, so will have to wait until tomorrow (Mon).

AF never arrives more than 1 day early for me, but this is 6 days early.
    Is it a co-incidence that I have the scratch on the Friday, and 12 hours later my lining is falling away? I don't have AF pains, so haven't taken any panadols, which is the first in my entire life, hence why I don't think it's AF. Doesn't real AF come when hormones are telling it to come (hence why I normally have pains)? What will happen now? Will the whole AF thing happen and be over with, or will some hormones kick in in 5 days time, and try to make AF come? But there wouldn't be any lining left, would there? Why am I 41 years old and not really understand this??? Lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGCBertie: I had done two biopies (DrM and local FS as endo scratch). I don't recall which one is which so i am just going to say my experience of both biopies. One biopsy, I'd spotting/light bleed for 2.5 days. I was starting to concern. One biopsy, spotting last few hours. That's it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    @Pihu: it was late that month but was due to late O. I almost have to reschedule the biopsy but O in time for the biopsy. DrM wasn't concerned about the timing as long as i O. I don't do charting but CM is quite accurate for me as i found.
    @Nidhulaine: interesting. Isn't that they against trying on the month of biopsy? All the lining would have been destroyed during the biopsy and won't be a good environment for the embryo to implant.
    @bbhope a biopsy is only a small sample of your lining. I have had it done with Sacks in his rooms in Bondi wide awake and it's basically an endo scratch only they send it away for testing. Dr m knocks u out as he likes to do a laprascopy as well and make sure you have no other issues like endo.

We get so wrapped up trying to prevent inflamation that sometimes we forget that some inflamation is actually required got implantation and it's a careful balance. Definitely there's hundreds of internet posts where ladies get pregnant after laps, even D&C can improve implantationimplantation