Closed Thread
Page 28 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The headache shouldn't stick around for long Soclose. Jolly steroids! I feel like a fruitloop walking round taking big deep breaths to try and slow my heart down!
    Should have BT results this arvo and then I'm guessing back again Monday for more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Scruffy I'm so sorry - wait for blood test, here's hoping you get a big surprise

Ladybug with the racing heart it's the Dex - I get it but really only after I eat something sugary - you have to be super careful on steroids not to eat high GI and sugary foods... steroids really mess around with your insulin and can create diabetes so only eat low GI foods, very important. See if that helps slow your heart pounding down. When my heart goes I think, oh I shouldn't have eaten THAT!

Day 8 today, waiting waiting! every now and then I freak out thinking what if it doesn't work, we're just so depleted and exhausted from it all financially and emotionally... I was looking at the price of a new MAC yesterday as mine is like 7 years old and about to die and then I realised I just paid that for this cycle and intralipids, the price of the hugest MAC you can get. And I do it without even considering it, we all do.. no new computer for me for a few more years I think... Nidhulaine, that's a LOT of money on IVIG, sheesh you could've had a slap up fiesta worldwide first class trip for that!!! But a baby is worth more than anything in the whole wide world. Let's face it, we are all AMAZING!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I've been reading along each day it's so wonderful to hear all the baby talk sometimes it feels like it may never happen and then I read about ur little miracles 😊 @PreciousHeart the waiting game is aweful I was only telling dp the other day when he suggested I try not to get so emotionally involved in each cycle that that's just part and parcel of ivf ppl rarely give up due to money they give up because emotionally they can't handle it anymore FX ur little bean is a sticky one @ladybug14 a huge congrats can't wait to hear what ur levels are this arvo eeeekkkk @Legwarmer how do u find genea I'm thinking of changing got phi now just need to wait for 12 month waiting period to be over dp wants to go now and not wait I'm still undecided ATM @Scruffy I'm so sorry it was a chemical huge hugs it's just plain cruel @kiwi76 hope u get to the bottom of what's causing the problem sending good vibes ur way @Nidhulaine and you just keep my spirits high enough to keep going I'm not on here much but just reading along ur a strong women 😊 @Fiona2 when ur fet due??
    AFM seen dr m and got my protocol he didn't give me intralipids because when I seen him I was half way through a cycle and had next gen intralipids he said that's ok if I get BFP call him and well do intralipids then also wanted me to start dex and clexane
    Anywho long story short just before my last chemical I started clexane had BFP and then bad bad stabbing pains in my uterus it was weird never felt anything like it hcg kept rising but then I had a full bleed well that aside and this cycle had transfer but just before transfer those pains came back really sharp in my uterus and then I had like discoloured rubbery like stuff coming out sorry for tmi told FS and Fn but was dismissed pains went away had this transfer and bfn that was transfer number 4 today again sharp stabbing pains I feel something is wrong but no one seems to be listening to me this is not normal it is not like me or my cycle can any one suggest a reason or even tests I can get done I see FS next Thursday again and I'll be saying something but in the mean time I'm just looking for some answers feeling exhausted from fail after fail

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus BFN

4th IVF JUNE 2014 antagonost protocol, BFP, CHEMICAL PREG

5th IVF AUGUST 2014, changed protocol to long protocol

Thanks
    Reviews
    HCG 9 so another chemical. Luckily low enough that I don't need more bloods and can go straight onto next FET.

Kiwi sorry I missed your earlier post - how scary. After all our fertility trouble we should be blessed with smooth pregnancies, but as we all acutely know LIFE IS NOT FAIR!!

Missaliana - sorry I can't help you with the stabbing pains. Are you on immune meds for this cycle? And a high progesterone dose?

Quick question how long does IVIG stay in your system for? Should I have another one for this cycle or can I get away with nothing or intralipids? These embies are likely to be abnormal anyway so want to save $$$ where possible

Thanks
    Reviews
    I find Genea pretty good on the whole @miissalina I think it depends on who your FS is, I changed mine as my first two transfers with them I didn't gel with the FS at all. Much prefer my FS now. They're not the cheapest of all the options, I also cycled with IVF Australia, who were a bit cheaper but a bit more disorganised. LOVED my FS there though, I wish I could have stayed with him, but I moved to Genea at the preference of my egg donor.

@PreciousHeart funny you should say that about your Mac, the other day I was randomly looking at a standalone bath tub in a shop window and it was $1450 and I remember thinking, hmm that's the price of the neupogen! We somehow manage to scrape up the money for all these medications and appointments and I so far have nothing to show for it. You could probably have a full size Mac in every room in your house by now! But like you say, a baby is worth way more than all of this and that's why we do it.

@Scruffy can I ask you, what HCG level constitutes a chemical? I think mine was 7 on my last cycle and my doctor told me there were no signs of implantation, but would that have been a chemical? Not sure at what point a chemical HCG number starts. Either way, hope you're OK xx
    Last edited by Legwarmer; 11-09-2014 at 17:54.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Legwarmer - I classify any HCG as a chemical. It means it tried to implant. I know my clinic says under 25 is negative. I am also saying this one is a chemical as I had a relatively visible HPT line at 8dpt so that must have been above 25 due to the tests sensitivity.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

Legwarmer  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @PreciousHeart, I do try and stay away from sugar but will try and really really watch it. Can't wait to get off the Dex. Day 8 woohoo, nearly over! I have fingers and toes crossed for you it's a BFP!
    @Miissalini, hang in there hun, it will happen for you it just sometimes feels like it never will and it's just a constant uphill battle. I'm not sure about the stabbing pains. I have cramps after ET and sometimes stabbing um down there (if u get my drift). This bfp cycle the feelings have been more painful twinges -a couple like id been pinged with a rubberband. Sorry I'm no help. Trust your intuition though. Hope Dr M's protocol works for you. This was my 3rd try with his protocol with each changed and increased.
    @Scruffy, again so sorry it's a chem. hopefully just a little extra on the immune front is enough to get you a strong bfp next cycle. Take care.

Well, results are in and my hcg is 400 at 9dp6dt. Feels so strange-I thought I would feel more, I guess probably just being cautiously optimistic. Progesterone is low so I'm now on 6x400mg pessaries a day. I could supply Madam Tussaud's their wax at this stage! Hehe!

Wishing everyone else so much luck.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (11-09-2014),PreciousHeart  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Scruffy do you have cgh testing done on ur embies I'm thinking of getting it done just to rule out anything that mite be causing my issues
    My next cycle I'll be doing dr m full protocol I normally get implantation but this cycle nothing so it upset me more than I thought it would FX ur next cycle gets u ur sticky one @Legwarmer I love my FS I just feel like I'm being abit dismissed sometimes and she just reassures me not give me straight answers or reasons perhaps I need to push abit harder I've been looking into prof bowman at genea so if nothing by next year than I'll get a second opinion from him see what he has to say @ladybug14 sorry if I've read past it but what immune diagnosis did u have and what did u use this cycle as ur protocol
    Massive congratulations those numbers sound awesome did u only transfer 1 or is it possible there's twins in there 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus BFN

4th IVF JUNE 2014 antagonost protocol, BFP, CHEMICAL PREG

5th IVF AUGUST 2014, changed protocol to long protocol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Ladybug14!!!! 400 that's awesome!!! You never know it could be twins?! Let us know how your doubling levels go, how exciting, well done! Do you have high CD57 in the uterus?

With the sugar it's important foods are low GI so not much potato etc - only know this cause a lovely girl I met in Hurstville a few months ago was 27 weeks & had developed bad diabetes so Dr M was being really strict with her re her diet, that made me more aware of the long term steroid risks. So great you'll get to wean off the Dex soon. Enjoy being preggers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miissalina sorry to hear you're having a difficult time... Hopefullyanotherbaby was mentioning bad cramps with her recent cycles and now she is pregnant.. Maybe she can chat to you? Xxx