Closed Thread
Page 27 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Precious. Good luck Scruffy!!!

nidhulaine - the slowing of growth seems to be common for us then. Up till 25wks my bub measuring ahead and then suddenly tanked to 3rd percentile since. Even if I carry bub to full term he'll be just over 2kgs(5lbs). Have they tested your thyroid?

i had my scan yesterday and whilst bub still stable, my blood pressure shot sky high for first time ever and I had to go straight to hospital again. I've been having heart palpitations in the last week after eating with extreme fatigue and nausea for hours after, do they've tested my blood for thyroid issue. They also hooked me up to heart monitor and asked if I was having chest pains as it was showing I was having a heart attack - even though I wasn't. My Dr Google seems to suggest it could be hyperthyroidism. Which could also explain why bub has IUGR. Waiting for test results and to be issued with a heart monitor to wear at home....gees!

so I would just push them for a thyroid test and every other test just to make sure you and bub are ok as you could need meds.

It just really sucks that all these experts don't test till pushed and we are diagnosing ourselves etc. if we can put together a list of Ivf Drs etc now who are open to us auto-immune ladies then that will help us all avoid the others.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwi76 For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN on HPT this morning. Another chemical as was positive two days ago - this sucks :-(

Had bloods and will write a long post this afternoon after results as need your advice. Have two 'unknown' PGD embies left and keen to put them nth back next month (hubby not so keen...) but feel I should make the most of the build up of immune meds

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nidhaine - very scary about bubs growth. Yours is officially our most expensive immune bub :-0 No advice just good vibes x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    Leg warmer: May i ask which clinic u r with?
    I'm with Genea in Sydney.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry for your BFN Scruffy. It totally sucks. xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

Scruffy  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @Scruffy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Scruffy: did you do pregnyl shot this time around? I hope your HPT is faulty....wait until BT. Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh geez @Nidhulaine and @kiwi76 so sorry to read both of your updates. That's terrifying. I hope you're both being looked after well by the Drs and bubs stay put and do some catch up growing.
    @kiwi76, what do you think has caused the possible hyperthyroidism? Have you spoken to Dr M?
    @Scruffy, so sorry it's a chem. That really does suck big time. Will you try again next cycle? Big hugs. Xx
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby, are you having follow up BT today? Best of luck if you are.
    @MGC Bertie, 2ww is nearly over! How are you feeling? When is BT?
    @soclose, hope the intralipids went well and you're feeling good about the upcoming ET.
    @PreciousHeart, hope you're feeling better and enjoying your week off. Are you going to POAS early?

Afm, went for BT this am as had some spotting yesterday so the clinic gave in! Today's POAS is darker than yesterday's so a bit happier but still full of anxiety for some reason. All the complications with kiwi and Nidhulaine have me terrified too.

Does anyone get a racing heart from either (not sure which one) neupogen or Dex? My pulse had been up around 90bpm!

Hi to all the other lovely ladies.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh please take care Nidhulaine and Kiwi. Sounds scary kiwi with your heart but good it's been monitored. Thinking of you both xxx

Oh scruffy big big hugs. Damn! Was wanting it to be good news for you. Do you have any frozen left?

Ladybug I get the racing heart on steroids at times then it goes. My guess is its the dex not neupogen. Started my Neuopogen and a bit headachey but all good. Intralipids all done too!

PH and Bertie how are you? 2ww madness set in yet???? I did the second week the hardest. Time stands still! Hopefullyanotherbaby how are you?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    So ladybug will you get official BT results today? Try and stay calm! Yeah right she says! Thinking of you. Darker line is good. Very very good .