Closed Thread
Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay @PreciousHeart! Congrats on being PUPO!!! Here's hoping for a sticky bean for you. Maybe the cold is a good thing, your body can concentrate on fighting other things. Enjoy your week off work and hope the 2ww goes quickly!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scruffy... I have sometimes POAS, but this time I'm doing Pregnyl, so the last shot is d9 (Tues). The last time I had Pregnyl, it was clearly there on 5dp after last pregnyl and still there 6dp after last Pregnyl, and I got too stressed about it, so considering my BT is not until Monday, I think I might try to hold out until just the Monday morning, so at least I'll be ready for the phonecall.

Precious.... congrats on being PUPO. Your embie sounds lovely, and even better to have a week off work. How nice :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick message.

Good luck for BT Ladybug14 those lines I saw look very good!

Congrats on being PUPO PreciousHeart.

Soclose not long now until transfer.

Hi to Bertie hope the TWW is not dragging along to bad.

AFM I'm away overseas. And the wifi is awful grrr. So reading along when I can get access.
    My hernia has now poking out in my tummy. Starting to get quite painful grrr. It's never been an issue before. Grrr

Sorry to anyone I've missed.
    For lots more good news xxxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (09-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @francesthecat! Hope you have a great time overseas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to see how our PUPO ladies are going???? Ladybug have you tested again? I hear you about the clexane. I'm pretty rough with it lol just pop the lid and stab it in. Stings and I get massive dark bruises. Doubled with the agonising progesterone bum injections I'm a walking bruise!!

I hope everyone is well and I hope our PUPO girls are taking it nice and easy and relaxing

AFM - intralipids tomorrow! Time is going sooooooo slow. Feeling good but this is our last cycle so I know I'm going to be feeling it in the 2ww. Can only pray it is finally our time

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (09-09-2014),PreciousHeart  (09-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @soclose so hoping and praying it's your time too. You most certainly deserve a huge fat bfp and many more wonderful surprises after all you've been through. Glad it's all starting to happen. Good luck tomorrow. Hope you've got a good book.

Ouch re progesterone jabs-I'm guessing they're intramuscular?

I'm a nervous POAS addict this week! They're getting darker but terrified every morning that nothing will come up. I guess if this really does work it's just the start of worrying! I'm bad enough with my cat!!
    @MGC Bertie and @PreciousHeart, hope the 2ww is treating you well and you're not going too crazy!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (09-09-2014),PreciousHeart  (09-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, @PreciousHeart thanks for adding me to the roll call. I havent been on bubhub too much, my first Dr M immube protocol resulted in my first chemical pregnancy unfortunately.

I am seeing him soon for another transfer later this month, although my protocol has not changed from 20mg pred, 40mg clex after transfer and intralipids 7 days+prior. I do not gave much hope that this next cycle will be any different from last. Will try to do a better job of keeping up with you all

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh how lovely to hear all of this positive news on the Nigh NK cells thread. It gives me hope! Best of luck to you all (and happy PUPO Precious Heart xx) I have such trouble believing this is ever going to happen for me, I've never ever had a double line or a chemical or anything. I think Dr M's protocol is my last chance at having a baby.

Update on nupogengate - what a palava! I finally found a pharmacy who will order me the vials and not the pre-filled syringes, but they say it's going to take 3-4 weeks to come in. And so I am going to delay my cycle a bit, just keep taking the pill for a couple of extra weeks. I feel OK about that, I could do with a bit more time to psych myself up

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Legwarmer View Post
    Ahhh how lovely to hear all of this positive news on the Nigh NK cells thread. It gives me hope! Best of luck to you all (and happy PUPO Precious Heart xx) I have such trouble believing this is ever going to happen for me, I've never ever had a double line or a chemical or anything. I think Dr M's protocol is my last chance at having a baby.

Update on nupogengate - what a palava! I finally found a pharmacy who will order me the vials and not the pre-filled syringes, but they say it's going to take 3-4 weeks to come in. And so I am going to delay my cycle a bit, just keep taking the pill for a couple of extra weeks. I feel OK about that, I could do with a bit more time to psych myself up
    I have never had a chemical or anything either @Legwarmer. I am hoping that eventually i will be as lucky as everyone else.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll call update:

Immune Warriors considering options:
    Galea
    BBhope

Immune Warriors waiting to IVF transfer/cycle naturally:
    Miss Sagi
    Fiona2
    Miissalina
    Pihu
    Legwarmer
    SoClose - transfer 17 Sept
    Chiefsgirl

Immune Warriors in 2WW:
    Scruffy
    Ladybug14
    Hopefullyanotherbaby
    MGC Bertie
    Precious Heart

Immune Warriors pregnant!
    FrancisTheCat
    Kiwi76
    Nidhulaine

Immune Warrior Mamas:
    Libelle
    Simpson Desert
    Kiwi77
    Last edited by PreciousHeart; 09-09-2014 at 22:31.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (10-09-2014),Legwarmer  (09-09-2014)