Closed Thread
Page 23 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope your transfer goes well today preciousheart. Will be thinking of you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg what a run of wonderful news! MGC, ladybug, hope - my heart is pounding in my chest for you ladies!!! Go embies go!

Precious, good luck n fingers cossed hon. Let us know how you feel post.

Xo

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwi76 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-09-2014),PreciousHeart  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    Attachment 60324

Getting stronger! Nervous wreak this am-was convinced I'd dreamt yesterday.
    woo hoo that's awesome and that's definitely heaps darker so you are definitely utd.... When is your bt???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Super best of luck for ET today @PreciousHeart. Hoping you have a wonderfully sticky bean.
    @MGC Bertie, hope the first few days of your 2ww have flown by! Sticky bean dust coming your way too!!
    @soclose, when's your ET again-not far now is it? How r u feeling on the neupogen?

Line is getting darker! BT is Friday.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefullyanotherbaby and ladybug I'm so excited for both of you. Just the best news to hear.

Ladybug my transfer is next Wed 17 sept. I start the neupogen this Wednesday. Have you had any side affects from it?

Had my lining scan today and it was 13mm wtf!!!!! I've only ever reached 8 and last time 9 never even close to this! Happy about it though. My fs said this morning that my last transfer was the hardest he has ever done. Took almost 50 minutes to get the embryo in. Thankfully I'm under GA!! He said the hardest part of this cycle with me will be getting the embryo right up to my lining. Uterus is very odd shape. I remember Dr M saying the same thing. Hoping my fs can get it where it needs to go. Sorry. Rambling on a bit here ......

Nidhulaine hope you are doing ok. xx

Scruffy thinking of you too.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    13mm Wowza!!! That's amazing Soclose! Very inviting spot for a little embie to snuggle into. Glad you're under GA for the ET if it takes that long. Probably nice after to be a bit groggy and sleep the rest of the day away. Wishing you all the luck in the world.

I had headaches when I started the neupogen but I'd had the ivig at the same time I started. So not sure if it was ivig/neupogen or the combo. Nothing too dramatic anyway! I still think the clexane is by far the worst! I'm getting worse and worse at injecting it too-I hesitate and then end up having to jab twice and usually slowly pushing it on. So stupid when 1 quick jab would be so much better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soclose - great lining. I also have trouble with thin linings. DS was from my best cycle at 9mm

Ladybug - as I said in the POAS thread you are looking great. Did you just transfer one?

MGC - how are you doing? Are you one to POAS?

AFM - I usually don't POAS but wanted to give DH an extra Father's Day present... Well I am in limbo land, yes there is a line but pretty faint for 10dp5dt. Just hoping it keeps going and is not a chemical, BT Thursday

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1410149560.492053.jpg

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-09-2014),PreciousHeart  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers and toes are crossed for you for Thurs @Scruffy. Good luck if you test again in am.

This cycle was the only one we transferred 2.....was our last cycle so went all or nothing!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some positive news in this thread. Congratulations everyone. Hopefully we will join you one day.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (09-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your wishes! Transfer went well this afternoon, embie thawed well & was expanding so scientists were happy. Came down with a cold overnight so feeling a bit icky, sneezing a lot! Have taken week off work though so that will help... PUPO again, here's hoping this is the one!

Congrats Scruffy, that's looking good to me... Interesting your bloods aren't til day 18? Genea do day 16 (DPO).

Great lining SoClose, hooray!!! You should get acu after transfer, wow your uterus will be a bit shaken up, acu will calm it down for your embie!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-09-2014)