Closed Thread
Page 22 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning ladies! I caved and POAS stick this am expecting stark white and amazingly got a second line that even DH didn't have to squint to see! So used to seeing stark white I can't believe it. It's 4dp6dt.
    @Nidhulaine, sorry to hear about your surface markers. It would be jolly nice to not have to worry about anything and have smooth sailing for a least a trimester. Glad Dr M is keeping a good eye on your though and hope another IVIG is all you need. Take care and take it easy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    Morning ladies! I caved and POAS stick this am expecting stark white and amazingly got a second line that even DH didn't have to squint to see! So used to seeing stark white I can't believe it. It's 4dp6dt.
    @Nidhulaine, sorry to hear about your surface markers. It would be jolly nice to not have to worry about anything and have smooth sailing for a least a trimester. Glad Dr M is keeping a good eye on your though and hope another IVIG is all you need. Take care and take it easy.

wonderful news and congrats ladybug.
    i suspect my problems are linked to my very high ANAs 1/640 so those of you with high ANAs just watch everything carefully when u are pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    woo hoo @ladybug that is so exciting!!!!!! You have to post a picture to share!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby: no no. I am not saying u shouldn't be flying. After all, i flew back to WA after the transfer. Hehe...wish I could just drive back. Lol. I usually stress when i do (mostly flying international). No surprise that my last cycle is doom as I was pretty stress out. Make sure u walk around the cabin often.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks!! I did try post a pic on POAS thread but u can hardly see the line. It comes up well on my phone but then doesn't upload well. Will post tomorrow if it's darker. Sept is going to be a lucky month for us all ladies.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (07-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG ladybug wow!! That's fantastic news. Feels like you just had transfer. Well you did really lol. So happy for you. Hope it's snuggling in nicely for you.

Nidhulaine I'm sure Dr M will have it sorted for you. Stressful for you but you're in good hands .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh huge congratulations Ladybug, terrific news can't wait to hear your blood test results!!! Nice to hear from you Nidhulaine and great that Dr M is watching out for you, hope you have a stress free third trimester soon

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1410044296.031385.jpg

Getting stronger! Nervous wreak this am-was convinced I'd dreamt yesterday.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (07-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely darker ladybug. I'm holding my breath waiting for your updates lol. Keep sticking little embie!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful sticky one!!!! Hooray!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (08-09-2014)