Closed Thread
Page 21 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you PreciousHeart! You were right about Gwyneth easing up on the frostiness once you're booking intralipids etc – she was practically friendly to me on the phone today and cracking jokes! xx

Congratumalations Hopefullyanotherbaby!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-09-2014),PreciousHeart  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was out of town and only checked quickly every now and then. A lot had happened in the past few days.

Woohooo! MGC Bertie!!! FXFXFXFXFXFXTXTXTXTXTXTXT for you! (Both fingers and toes cross for you!)

Congrats hopefullyanotherbaby! Glad to hear that! FX that it is a sticky bean! Piece of advise, FS doesn't like to do follow up BT. If I were you, I would get GP referral to do BT in 2 days to make sure the level is double.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    I was out of town and only checked quickly every now and then. A lot had happened in the past few days.

Woohooo! MGC Bertie!!! FXFXFXFXFXFXTXTXTXTXTXTXT for you! (Both fingers and toes cross for you!)

Congrats hopefullyanotherbaby! Glad to hear that! FX that it is a sticky bean! Piece of advise, FS doesn't like to do follow up BT. If I were you, I would get GP referral to do BT in 2 days to make sure the level is double.
    Thanks @bbhope I fly to Perth on Sunday so I can't do more bloods for awhile now but they have booked me in for f/u bloods next Thursday morning (I fly home Wednesday night) so I'm going to have to wait until then!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Legwarmer View Post
    I am in Sydney soclose. I am still a bit confused, though. On Chemist Warehouse the exact words are: Neupogen 0.5ml, Pre Filled syringe 10.

So, it doesn't say 10 vials, but 10 pre filled syringes? And presumably you can't then spilt syringes. Or do they mean 10 vials but put syringes Waaa I don't know. I can't even go there and have a look to check as they said I have to order them in and also pay upfront before they order them in.

Can anybody in Sydney help a brother out with info on where they got their neupogen vials?
    It comes in both. You don't want the prefilled you want the vials. It seems the prefilled are easier to get than the vials. I will pm you

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

Legwarmer  (05-09-2014),PreciousHeart  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats hopefullyanotherbaby. So so thrilled for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by soclose View Post
    It comes in both. You don't want the prefilled you want the vials. It seems the prefilled are easier to get than the vials. I will pm you
    Thank you soclose!! I just replied and either sent it to you 0 times or about 4 times! Trying to get the hang of the PM system on here, it's a little un-user friendly for a newbie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefullyanotherbaby I really hope you have a sticky sticky bean in there!!! Are you able to get intralipids in Perth as a follow up which is what we all do with Dr M one week after BFP? Did you have intralipid this time, I can't remember, maybe not - just prednisolone and high progesterone and clexane?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @PreciousHeart: hehe...if hopefullyanotherbaby can do intralipid here, we perth ladies, won't have to fly to sydney! I do know 2 persons who do intralipid here but for different purposes. I might look into that if we decide to proceed. The airfare is getting more and more expensive!
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby: I would have talked out of traveling! If you need some Perth tips, such as restaurant etc, just PM me. I feel weird of not on the airplane for a month. Not for long, anyway. Back to the mile high club soon. Now, business travel is starting to interfere with my plan on IVF. Sigh....each failed cycle is a struggle for me to plan the next. It would have been easier if I am pregnant and tell the boss that I don't wanna travel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies thanks for the concern. It was nice to check in today and see all the positive news.

I have been a little stressed as I got my surface markers back and a message on the phone from G saying they are "OK" but I might want to consider a precautionary infusion. I really wasn't expecting that and naively thought I could get through my third trimester like a normal pregnancy. So it looks like next weekend I will be back in for another IVIG. My DH is in the states for 3 weeks too and I have been working and looking after our 4 yr old on our own so hence my absence from BH.

the reason the prefilled syringes are so much easier to get is Neupogen is generally given in a higher dose than we take once or twice before and after chemo so these patients would be taking a whole syringe dose. The chemo wipes out their immune system and having had the Neupogen means they have some sort of immune system to build on. For us we are taking less but more often and the idea is almost to keep our immune system in a more immature less aggressive state.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nidhulaine For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (07-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @PreciousHeart no I haven't seen dr m as yet I wanted to give the less invasive bondi protocol a go for 3 tries first and see what happens!! So far so good and it's so hard as I am starting to get my hopes up and planing and I am only 4w+3d with a long way to go as this is my 4th time being here in 14 months!!
    @bbhope are you saying I shouldn't be flying?? Issue is this trip has been locked in for over a month with clients etc so I can't pull out and cancel everything and I needed to pick dates tbat weren't around transfer, epu etc so I was hoping tins would work but if it didn't then I would be in between cycles....

Anyway the other times I have been uptight and they didn't work this time I am trying to be relaxed and normal and do normal things and hopefully it will keep my stress levels down as my fs said they don't help the nk cells either!!

Oh god I hope this works.... It's funny as I'm in too minds to book hospital and Obgyn as I did last time and obviously had to cancel so am hesitant but want to get into the hospital and Obgyn who I want (mine is very popular)