Closed Thread
Page 20 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie I'm so glad it went well and you did the acupuncture too, hooray!!! Will be joining you and Ladybug in 2WW soon! Also, how you doing Hopefully??? have you had THE call yet??? Ladybug that's hilarious, only a zillion hours to go!!
    Last edited by PreciousHeart; 05-09-2014 at 16:25.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (05-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay for being PUPO @Mgcbertie. I hope the TWW is not too painful and this is your cycle.
    @ladybug14 AHHH TWW is a torture!!!! Go to the movies do anything to take your mind off it. I found the movies the best, I even went and saw the Muppet Movie to try and stop the constant worrying. Easier said than done of course.
    Good luck

Good luck for BT results Hopefullyanotherbaby.
    @Libelle Thank you for sharing your story.
    @soclose is your transfer soon ??

Ive been reading up wow so much information. I think some you ladies could do a better immune protocol than some of the FS I've seen!

Im now 14 weeks still not quite feeling real. I had my last intralipid on Thursday. Now weaning off the DEX thank god. Already I've started coming out in rashes, and feeling rather blah. It's powerful stuff!!
    Not feeling as hungry as well, had been eating like abit of a hog.
    No more clexane or patches and YAY no more progesterone. I feel alittle at a loss, as there has always been an injection or something to do or take.

Hope to see some more great news very soon.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (05-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (05-09-2014),soclose  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Legwarmer View Post
    Ahh so that's what your thread was all about before...

Chemist Warehouse said they ONLY have the option of getting them in pre-filled syringes though, I am having trouble finding somewhere that will give just vials? Can I ask where you got your vials from?

And so, my prescription says: Neupogen, 300mcg vial, one box.

Does one box contain ten vials? And then you (or rather the compounding people) split each vial into 5 syringes, is that what you mean?
    What ladybug said ..... It goes on your weight. Dr M will tell you how much you need. I am in Queensland so not sure where you are for convenience obtaining the neupogen. I can still give you their details if you like. It's like $15 to ship it cold to your front door. Or some of the Sydney girls might know somewhere better or closer to you. I paid $1390 for the box of ten vials and got 50 doses from them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Francesthecat that's great. So happy to hear you're at 14 weeks already! I hope your pregnancy is nice and easy from here!

My transfer is 17 September

7. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great FrancesTheCat, congratulations!!! yes after a month on dex last cycle I broke out in a rash on my face and also lots of flushing in my cheeks. Enjoy not having to shove things into you, I am trying to keep a grip on remembering everything I have to take... almost forgot to start progesterone yesterday... Hope you have a great run up to your 20 week scan, exciting!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by soclose View Post
    What ladybug said ..... It goes on your weight. Dr M will tell you how much you need. I am in Queensland so not sure where you are for convenience obtaining the neupogen. I can still give you their details if you like. It's like $15 to ship it cold to your front door. Or some of the Sydney girls might know somewhere better or closer to you. I paid $1390 for the box of ten vials and got 50 doses from them.
    I am in Sydney soclose. I am still a bit confused, though. On Chemist Warehouse the exact words are: Neupogen 0.5ml, Pre Filled syringe 10.

So, it doesn't say 10 vials, but 10 pre filled syringes? And presumably you can't then spilt syringes. Or do they mean 10 vials but put syringes Waaa I don't know. I can't even go there and have a look to check as they said I have to order them in and also pay upfront before they order them in.

Can anybody in Sydney help a brother out with info on where they got their neupogen vials?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel for you Legwarmer!!! no idea myself but someone will help you soon I'm sure XXX

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

Legwarmer  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies it's official clearly the pregnyl was out of my system as I am officially pregnant!!! Levels lower then I would have thought for 11dp5dt at 126 but nurse said they are great and they like anything over 100 so I will trust them. Obviously this is now the 4th time I have been here in 14 months.... Twice at this stage I have been bleeding which I am not this time, and the other time I had severe cramps that I could barely sit still this time I feel completely normal with a few twinges here and there!!!! I so hope the bondi protocol works this time!!!!! Thanks for all your support ladies

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hopefullyanotherbaby For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (05-09-2014),ladybug14  (05-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's awesome news! Congrats hun

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Hopefullyanotherbaby  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll call update:

Immune Warriors considering options:
    Galea
    BBhope

Immune Warriors waiting to IVF transfer/cycle naturally:
    Miss Sagi
    Fiona2
    Miissalina
    Pihu
    Legwarmer
    SoClose
    Precious Heart
    Chiefsgirl

Immune Warriors in 2WW:
    Ladybug14
    Scruffy
    MGC Bertie

Immune Warrior Mamas to be:
    Hopefullyanotherbaby
    FrancisTheCat
    Kiwi76
    Nidhulaine

Immune Warrrior Mamas:
    Libelle
    Simpson Desert
    Kiwi77

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (05-09-2014),Galea  (05-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (05-09-2014)