Closed Thread
Page 19 of 95 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Looking very promising @Hopefullyanotherbaby. Fingers and toes crossed you get a nice number from BT.

Hi @francesthecat! How are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all your help and advice on here so far, what a nice forum this is. Well I'm shopping around online for neupogen prices, might have to join you on that bank robbery, ahem. I can drive a car pretty fast.

Also, organising this cycle feels like a full time job, think I have just about figured out everything I need to do... looks like I will start day one of cycling in 2.5 weeks time with transfer in about 5 weeks time. Man, I hope this is the one.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoperfullyanotherbaby.... I think that since it's been 6.5 days after last Pregnyl and with such strong lines, it's going to be good news for you today. I'm so excited for you xx

AFM... I'm pupo - the morula thawed nicely overnight and grew to a nice blastocyst - so the FS said - to me on the screen it just looked like a cauliflower, I really can't tell if it looks good or not!! Went for my after-transfer acupuncture, and since I'd been up since 5.30am, I pretty much fell asleep on the table, just one or two snoores, I think!!

DH got carried away last night when getting the Clexane out - he got out and had prepared the D6 pregnyl as well before I worked out what he'd done!!! We shoved it back in the fridge, but when I saw the FS today he said to throw that out, but thankfully we have two spares from a previous cycle in the fridge, so he said to use one of those. And here I was, supposed to be staying "stress-free" :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely looking good for you hopefullyanotherbaby! Fantastic

Hope transfer went well today Bertie. So many in the tww here!

Legwarmer let us know how you go with the neupogen. Interesting to see the difference in costs. Expensive isn't it!! Add everything up for an ivf cycle and immune meds on top ugh!!!! I so hope it's your turn next too.

Good luck Monday lovely PH xxx

Hope you've got a nice cruise 2ww

And yes I hope Nidhulaine is ok. Thinking of you.

Hi Francesthecat and everyone else.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-09-2014),PreciousHeart  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have another question about neupogen - I've found that Chemist Warehouse are the cheapest close to me (and when I say cheapest, we're still talking $1385.69) but when I called up they said that the box of 300mcg/0.5mL comes already split into 10 prefilled syringes. I'm pretty sure I remember Dr M telling me to get the full vial, not ones that had been already split up.

Can anyone shed any light on this? Is having them pre-split OK? I'm not sure of the dose I'm meant to take yet as I have to speak to DR M when I have the neupogen in front of me and he wants to explain it then.

I was under the impression that I"d need to split the vial into separate syringes myself, depending on my dose
    Last edited by Legwarmer; 05-09-2014 at 14:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just went through all of that legwarmer!

It's better to get the vials not the ore filled syringes. My chemist mucked up my order and I ended up with them and have a hard time finding someone who will split them as they are all telling me it has to be done in a sterile lab. Mine have now been sent to a lab to have this done.

In the meantime the chemist had to supply me with the vials as well as they stuffed up as Dr M's script clearly said vials not syringes. Once he tells you your dose you can split them into syringes. I actually went to my local compounding chemist and they did it for me. So ten vials per box split into 5 syringes. If you do it yourself make sure you get the small diabetic needles.

Hope I'm making some sense lol. In short I would get the vials in case you end up having the drama I had.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

Legwarmer  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for being PUPO @MGC Bertie! Hope the 2ww goes quickly and smoothly for you with no stress.

Pretty sure there's something wrong with the clocks.......it's got to be more than 3 days since my transfer! Argh!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by soclose View Post
    I just went through all of that legwarmer!

It's better to get the vials not the ore filled syringes. My chemist mucked up my order and I ended up with them and have a hard time finding someone who will split them as they are all telling me it has to be done in a sterile lab. Mine have now been sent to a lab to have this done.

In the meantime the chemist had to supply me with the vials as well as they stuffed up as Dr M's script clearly said vials not syringes. Once he tells you your dose you can split them into syringes. I actually went to my local compounding chemist and they did it for me. So ten vials per box split into 5 syringes. If you do it yourself make sure you get the small diabetic needles.

Hope I'm making some sense lol. In short I would get the vials in case you end up having the drama I had.

Ahh so that's what your thread was all about before...

Chemist Warehouse said they ONLY have the option of getting them in pre-filled syringes though, I am having trouble finding somewhere that will give just vials? Can I ask where you got your vials from?

And so, my prescription says: Neupogen, 300mcg vial, one box.

Does one box contain ten vials? And then you (or rather the compounding people) split each vial into 5 syringes, is that what you mean?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Legwarmer, I think you can only get the vials in a box of 10. Anything less wasn't even an option for me in WA.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Legwarmer  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep and then u split each vial (1ml) into however many syringes Dr M tells u to. I've got to get 6 per vials and I think Soclose is 5.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Legwarmer  (05-09-2014)