Closed Thread
Page 18 of 95 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    I got this from the Perth clinic. It has all the levels throughout the cycle. Enjoy! Attachment 60106
    @bbhope that is great that they give you this. What dose of progesterone were you on?
    @PreciousHeart Good luck for Monday!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiona2 For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DrM wanted me to do 400mg after transfer. Standard ivf protocol is 2x400mg the day after ovulation. I followed the ivf protocol as it kept my level nice and high during my first TWW cycle. On the day of bfn this cycle, i had one 400mg in the morning and stopped that night. Spotting associated with AF started to show the next morning. It just shown that how fast my progesterone can drop by withdrawing it. So I will stick with 800mg in the future but this is my body. Individual might be different.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (09-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck all you 2ww ladies!!! May all of you get your wee miracles.

My miracle gave us a scare yesterday at weekly scan as amniotic fluid measured really low so had to go home pack bag n go to hospital to get bub steroids for emergency cesarean Friday. So i booked hubby flight home from US - except today fluid better so just now been Sent home. Now to tri-weekly monitoring.

Thank goodness as I didn't have anything ready incl hospital bag or car seat.

I know how lucky i am but I did feel huge pangs at ob office listening to the young preggy girls happily chattering away about their pregnancies with hubs at their side. No cares in the world. How relieved I'll be when mine makes it out safe n sound.

L

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck all you 2ww ladies!!! May all of you get your wee miracles.

My miracle gave us a scare yesterday at weekly scan as amniotic fluid measured really low so had to go home pack bag n go to hospital to get bub steroids for emergency cesarean Friday. So i booked hubby flight home from US - except today fluid better so just now been Sent home. Now to tri-weekly monitoring.

Thank goodness as I didn't have anything ready incl hospital bag or car seat.

I know how lucky i am but I did feel huge pangs at ob office listening to the young preggy girls happily chattering away about their pregnancies with hubs at their side. No cares in the world. How relieved I'll be when mine makes it out safe n sound.

Look forward to hearing everyone's 2ww news xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How friggin terrifying for you @kiwi76. So glad to hear it's looking better. Good you're back in Nz and will get good monitoring. Fingers and toes crossed everything continues well and bub stays put.
    It does seem so unfair when we struggle so much to get preg and then get faced with these extra worries in preg. Seriously-don't we deserve 38weeks of smooth jolly sailing!
    Take care hun. Xx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

kiwi76  (05-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nidhulaine, haven't 'seen' you in a while! How are you and bub going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    image.jpg
    Morning ladies - apologise for being painful today is 11dp5dt and I am 6.5 days post pregnyl (last Friday evening) the line hasn't really got lighter so I am praying!!!! Bt in a few hours but I am beside myself anxious.

also I am hoping this is a good sign but my other 3 chemical / miscarriages I have had severe cramping from about 3.5 weeks like I had to take Panadol this time I have had an odd twinge..... Hopefully it's my body accepting the embryo!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefullyanotherbaby For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Nidhulaine, wondering how you are too, hoping all is well with you & bub XXX
    Last edited by PreciousHeart; 05-09-2014 at 09:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Hopefullyanotherbaby I think you are in for some VERY good news today!!! Make sure you stick to the protocol to get you out of the woods & alert them & us with any cramping etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Ive been very MIA lately in this thread. So much to read back on to catch up.

Hello to everyone