Closed Thread
Page 15 of 95 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great job @Perciousheart! Thanks heaps for that. Let's hope lots of exciting springtime surprises are on the way! Super dooper best of luck for all the transfers and 2wws! X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

soclose  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SoClose you need to delete messages as your inbox is full, can't email you! Dr M gives full 500ml intralipid, never less... The 20% is just the composition written on the bottle nothing to do with volume... Comes in a glass bottle of 500ml... Soy & egg stuff in glycerin & water - a full 1000 calories per serve!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

soclose  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Done PH! Never think to empty it lol.

Ugh dex insomnia has hit big time. This is way worse than the prednisone ever was. Cannot sleep at all. I'm naturally a bit hyped at the best of times so my body is loving this stuff!!!!! Long long nights .......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    Well this is it-last transfer done! Two hatching blastocysts on board. If they take they'll be named Neupogen and IVIG! Although one was nearly fully hatched and FS said has a higher chance of splitting-so we might have a Dex too!
    Hahaha imagine that . Sending lots of good luck your way ladybug. I hope you jag all three !!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Success at last!

Hi to all you lovely immune ladies. I have not posted since December but see some familiar names on the thread. I wanted to share my fabulous news....after 14 IVF cycles, including one unsuccessful trip to South Africa for a donor cycle, I finally gave birth to a healthy baby boy in July. It was as a result of a donor egg cycle here in Melbourne but with the added support of Dr M and Dr L (in Melb) immune protocol. It was my first immune cycle. I did a paleo diet in the lead up to the cycle for 2 months to clean out my system of inflammation.

I cannot believe my luck. My boy is beautiful and has brought me so much joy in the first 6 weeks already to make every step of this four and a half year journey worth it!

Without this thread I do not believe I would be holding my little man in my arms. The knowledge and wisdom shared by you all is simply invaluable. I only hope that each and every one of you can achieve your dream of becoming a mummy too through the immune protocol. I never thought I would be one of the lucky ones and it was only as I was being wheeled in to the operating theatre for my c-section that I let myself believe I was going to have a baby! I was sobbing like a crazy woman and all the nurses thought I was mad!

So I hope my story gives some of you renewed hope. I know when I was mid cycle I loved seeing the success stories pop up as it made me believe it might happen to me.

I now tell everyone who will listen about the immune protocol!! I'm like a broken record!

Libelle xx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Libelle For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (09-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh how wonderful Libelle, congratulations!!!!! Your post made me cry... Thank you for sharing such encouraging words with everyone. I can just imagine your c-section, such sudden realisation that it's all real and finally all for you! : ) So happy for you, enjoy every moment xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

Libelle  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A huge congrats @Libelle. That's a lovely story. So glad you've got your little bundle of joy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Libelle  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats @Libelle what a lovely story!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Libelle  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Lilbelle (I still read this thread every day!) Enjoy those precious newborns snuggles xx

AFM - been lurking around and actually in the middle of the TWW hoping to strike it lucky twice in a row with Dr M...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

Libelle  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice to hear from you again libelle and a huge congrats on your arrival of your little one. Thanks for sharing with us all.

Good luck Scruffy. I hope you hit the jackpot again too! When is BT?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

Libelle  (04-09-2014)