Closed Thread
Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi76 WOW can't believe you're nearly there!!!! Seems just a blink away you were falling pregnant & going through all the HK dramas! Relax as much as you can, get family & friends to help you out.

Bertie I will be at Hurstville today too, be nice to meet you?!

SoClose so great you're almost at transfer again, hope the neupogen goes well!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladybug... that's a good tip. I stressed last cycle with the Clexane bruises as I knew the FS would see them. I ended up covering them with sticky plasters, which he saw, but he didn't say anything. This time, I've been getting DH to do the injections right on the outside of the stomach, where I still have plenty of fat, but even these bruises are big and are inching their way to the middle of my stomach. The pamphlet says to do them in the stomach, so I presumed it had something to do with needing to be near the uterus, or perhaps making sure the needles don't hit a vein or something important, but is that not the case?

SoClose, I've had 5 BTs this week waiting to see if I've ovulated yet, so likely the FET will be next Thurs or Fri, so almost there. Thanks for thinking of me.

PreciousHeart.... odds are that Bubhubbers are eventually going to meet there :-)) Not knowing what either of us look like will be tricky.... but my DH and I always come packed with enough stuff for a week.... laptops, food, books etc... so that may be the clue. Lol!!
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 30-08-2014 at 11:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGC Bertie, I think it's fine as long as there's enough fat to pinch. Some do it in the lovehandles or inner thighs so I think whether it's 3cm (ish) above or below the belly button would make bugger all difference!!! Great spot for hiding the lovely bruises. I wonder what your FS thought you'd been doing with all your bandaids!!!
    If you're short of conversation with Dr M this weekend you could ask him tho. Let me know!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Precious..... hospital waiting areas always remind me of elevators - like it's not appropriate to talk, so everyone stands there awkwardly. I was the one with all the bags!! Were you there or were you the fifth one still to arrive? I'll come and say hello.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I was the fifth still to arrive then LOL! In room on my own opposite everyone else : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am not pro clexane injecting person. Not a fan. I only got few bruises. Although the big one traumatised me since and I ended up two tries each time afterward! All others just small visible red, purple dots around the injection sites. I never do below belly button because anywhere with muscle hurts and bruises more. I found doing on either side of belly button works for me. Plenty of far there for me. There is no theory about injecting near stomach for the reason of near uterus. Same Suggestion is made for all other self injections for medical reason. Oh....the biggest , painful bruise I got.....the needle wont go in and i forced it in. Terrible idea. I should have just pulled out and tried different place. If u find the right spot, needle goes in no trouble.

Injecting slowly stings less. That's why I decided to do it myself rather than having DH doing it as i can control how fast or slow. Warm it up with your hand. Cold one stings more. In any case, I hate it and wish i never have to do this ever again. I just cant bear seeing the needle going in despite it doesn't hurt as bad as the med itself.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (31-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Precious - lucky you! it's always nice to have a room to yourself. Are you in room 101? I don't want to knock on someone elses door!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes room 101!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Precious... so really lovely to meet you tonight, even if it was in hospital!! Hopefully next time we meet in this maternity ward, we will both have good news to talk about. Good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope it went well for you both. Lots of transfers coming up. Fingers crossed for a lucky sept/oct!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (31-08-2014)