+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Melbourne Photographer offering FREE documentary style birth + newborn sessions.

Hi everyone,

I am a Melbourne based female photographer who is looking to expand into the realm of documentary style photography, capturing authentic moments in the birth process as well as the newborn in its new home environement.

I am offering free sessions. You can choose whether you would like the birth process documented as well as the newborn at home or just one. These shoots are absolutely FREE of charge. I have been photographing newborns, babies and families for a while but I no longer wish to make people 'props'. I would rather you have a collection of images as memories that are truly authentic that you can look back on and show your loved ones years down the track. What I would give to go back in time and have my own birth documented.

Images will be provided in both high and low res on usb in a selection of colour and black and white.

Please PM me if you are interested. Melbourne only.

thanks, I look forward to hearing from you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emee For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (14-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    free sessions filled, thank you ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Emee,
    I know you've filled the free sessions but just wanted to out myself out there in case you have a cancelation etc. I'm planning my second hba2c for June next year and would love to have it photographed. Can't pm as I'm only new to bub hub but feel free to pm me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Beccilou, Are you still looking at having your birth photographed? I am interested in doing my first and need a guinea pig. Obviously it would be free. If you are interested in more information please let me know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubys mumma View Post
    Hi Beccilou, Are you still looking at having your birth photographed? I am interested in doing my first and need a guinea pig. Obviously it would be free. If you are interested in more information please let me know.
    I'll send you a pm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Errrrr. It won't let me. I've got to get the kids ready for swimming but can you email me:

rebecca _ smith 123 (at) y7 mail . com

(No spaces and @ symbol obviously)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccilou View Post
    Errrrr. It won't let me. I've got to get the kids ready for swimming but can you email me:

rebecca _ smith 123 (at) y7 mail . com

(No spaces and @ symbol obviously)
    I send you an email. My email address is kelly.douglas@live.com.au in case it goes to your junk mail box.