+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSS View Post
    I'm currently pregnant with no 2 and that's it for us. I just get too sick being pregnant and it takes a toll on me and our relationship. I also think two is enough for me mentally lol! So once I have this darling baby, I'm done.

I could have written your post, word for word!

I'm also too selfish for more than 2 children. The day DS is born is the start of us getting into the swing of life again as our forever family of 4 and that excites me!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

MrsSS  (14-08-2014),Taiyed  (14-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We decided before having children that 2 would be our maximum. One each.

After having DS1 I was 100% sure I would stop at 2. Now DS2 is here (he's 3 weeks old) I definitely feel that our family is complete and I'm really happy to be finished!

I feel that two is all I could handle as a SAHM, and financially two children is do-able for us.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Taiyed For This Useful Post:

MrsSS  (14-08-2014)

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    After having the third, which is confusing.
    You see my third- dd, is like my second child, because my first and second are twins.
    So knowing that, you could see how although she is number 3, she is a lot like a number 2 for most. The pregnancy was far easier and enjoyable, much more so than with the boys, but the ms made me think "never again".
    And then of course we have a near 5 year gap. We were beginning to see the light, to gain some independence from small children, to really pull in a dual income and to be able to go away together for weekends knowing the boys were happy without us. Having a baby again just feels like we are right back at square one with no independence or personal lives. It's like falling to the bottom of a tall mountain even though you were near the peak and then having to start climbing all over again.
    And lastly, I don't yearn any more. I get nostalgic and teary and sometimes miss being pregnant or having a wee baby, but that's it. I like my kids more and more the older they get

Thanks
    Reviews
    When, after dd we found out dh has MDD and one of the triggers of a depressive episode is a baby crying...

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Nomsie View Post
    After having the third, which is confusing.
    You see my third- dd, is like my second child, because my first and second are twins.
    So knowing that, you could see how although she is number 3, she is a lot like a number 2 for most. The pregnancy was far easier and enjoyable, much more so than with the boys, but the ms made me think "never again".
    And then of course we have a near 5 year gap. We were beginning to see the light, to gain some independence from small children, to really pull in a dual income and to be able to go away together for weekends knowing the boys were happy without us. Having a baby again just feels like we are right back at square one with no independence or personal lives. It's like falling to the bottom of a tall mountain even though you were near the peak and then having to start climbing all over again.
    And lastly, I don't yearn any more. I get nostalgic and teary and sometimes miss being pregnant or having a wee baby, but that's it. I like my kids more and more the older they get
    DD was 4yrs when DS was born. We had been TTC since before DD turned 1yr. Going back to a pram and nappies and carrying half the house around everytime we go out . DS is 14 months and is always into mischief whereas DD can happily watch a movie or play with minimal supervising for a bit. Whilst I'm not wishing the baby years away I am looking forward to getting back to the stage we were at with DD.
    I am 100% done with 2 kids. I already feel stretched. I like my me time and I miss my sleep and working.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've always wanted two the first was conceived using IVF I have one frozen egg left but guess I won't be having anymore as DH decided to give up on our marriage