+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My first I think was born in her sac and as she came out it burst.
    Then with my second it burst (fricken exploded really!!) about 10 min before he was born after 4 hours of full on labour. The middy was pretty gun shy as I was on all fours and... Well let's just say it wasn't pretty but sweet relief

Thanks
    Reviews
    37 weeks mine broke at 3am while i was sleeping, it was a kind of 'pop' sound/feeling like when a waterballoon breaks haha, nothing came out until i moved my legs and then it was a big woosh like someone tipped water on me

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was in bed and needed to pee. Came back to bed and as I laid down I felt like I had a bit of a period starting, warm coming from that area, not like pee. Got up to go check and made it 4 steps until I felt huge pressure, kinda like gastro pain and that urgency, and I knew something was going down. Made it to the shower and they GUSHED. Contractions kicked in straight away and waters were going for my entire labour

Similar Threads

1. My daughters heart broke
    By Patience Belmont in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2014, 19:59
  2. DS broke the monitor! Buy a new one, or go without?
    By Serenity Love in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 17-02-2014, 09:31