+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Large bilateral endometriomas and ttc

Hi, just wondering if anyone has had any large endometriomas and conceived or conceived after having them removed. I have a large endometrioma on each ovary (11cm right and 7cms left) and been ttc for 6 months with no luck. Booked to have them removed (aspirated) in late Oct then doc wants me to go on a 3 month course of lupron which I'm not sure abt. I just want to ttc right after surgery instead. Anyone been/is in a similar situation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had my lap today and all went well 😀. Endometriomas drained but not cut out (too much to deal with in one procedure). I need to have another lap in 3 months to remove them completely 😁. In the meantime I'll be on Zoladex. Based on what I've read abt it, not looking fwd to it!! But staying positive that it's the right thing to do and it will help. Just hope my ovaries are able to start ovulating straight after. After the second lap i need to go on the BCP for a further 3 months. So at least 6 months before I can start ttc again 😔. So everything else looked normal apart from severe endo according to my doc during our post op chat. Uterus/tubes etc. Forgot to ask how bad the endo was and where it had spread to but have a follow up app on 31st so will ask then. Hoping it'll all work and I'll be PG abt 6 months from now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope your next lap goes well. Having to wait to try isn't fun but at least you know your body will be in the best condition to get a positive result. Hopefully the zoladex isn't too bad and the next 6 months fly by for you.

Sent from my SM-G900F using The Bub Hub mobile app