+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tonight she did a full bowl of pasta, mushroom, 1 bite of carrots and Chinese melon. No meat at all... So I guess if I look at yesterday and today, she had a balance diet lol...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I did read a while ago, but I'm not sure what age this applies up to, that for babies you should look at their diet over the course of a week rather than worrying about what they have each day.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    You need to look at her diet over the whole week, not just daily, toddlers dont need everything daily

4. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Stretched  (14-08-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just read the article from raising children, I think my DD meets the diet requirement for dairy, fruit (she often eats much more than she should), meat. Carb she may meet half and vegetable maybe 1/4 I am really struggling with the veggie part, DD only likes eggplant, mushroom at the moment and if I Iet her she can eat a dozen of mushrooms, and half an eggplant. I am not sure if I should?? Because that sound like a lot of mushroom for a little kid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Mushrooms are great but too much of any food is not good - just keep offering a wide variety and skip the mushrooms for a couple of days - toddlers like what they know so if you let her choose between mushrooms and another food she will go for what she knows - what about corn on the cob or peas? Would she eat those? Or capsicum or carrot sticks with dip as an afternoon /pre dinner snack?

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD does eat a bit of carrot, maybe once or twice a week. She was into corn many months ago not sure if she is still into it, I can try that on Friday. Capsicum , she would have a bite hate everything that is green so green beans, broccoli, zucchini (with skin), celery stick, leafy vege are all out.