+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you Bel - and congratulations to you!
    My clinic did an early blood test due to the positive home test so I had that yesterday, 16DPO and my HCG was 222 which they were very happy with, my progesterone was 27 and they would like it to be 30+ so they said it's ok but not great and I started on progesterone pessaries 200mg x twice a day until my first scan which is booked for when I am 6 weeks 5 days (had been having HCG support injections in 2ww). Having a follow up blood on Friday to re-check HCG and progesterone so fingers crossed. I thought the 2ww was bad but this waiting to find out things are ok is worse. I guess I better get used to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gingermillie congratulations on your BFP, kinda makes the decision to delay transfer with ohss worth it. Hope your still going strong.
    AFM I'm in your shoes I had transfer on the 28th nov and have a positive on urine test, which felt good for a day. I am starting to worry it was a false positive, can't wait for my blood test on Tuesday. I can imagine then, I will be anxious waiting for u/s to hear a heart beat. When I think about it that's what being a mother is worrying about your children for the rest of ur life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck sallygirl!
    Totally agree with you re the worrying - I had my ultrasound on Friday and was so stressed before but everything was fine, heartbeat, yolk sac, gestational age all perfect. So that calmed me for a day! I am 7 weeks today and this morning have some light brown spotting for the first time and a bit crampy so the stress levels have gone up again. I don't think it will get better til I have a healthy baby in my arms. And then a whole new set of worries begin! I don't have another scan til the nuchal translucency in week 11-12 so might get an extra one in between for peace of mind
    All the best for the next few weeks Sally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello ladies

I'm so sorry for the lack of contact all of a sudden but I started bleeding at 6 weeks and rushed to emergency. We were petrified that we had lost Bub. Thankfully all ended up OK and we have just had our 12 week scan!
    We're also fortunate enough to know that we're having a little girl thanks to the Harmony results.

It was an incredibly stressful time and the worry doesn't stop when you get those two lines. It just gets replaced with a different kind!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this thread that saw me through my first cycle and beyond.

How's everyone going? I know your having a bit of mixed emotions @Sally girl so I'm thinking of you.

@gingermillie good to hear alls well with you. Are you going to do the Harmony at 10 weeks? Good excuse for another scan!

Wishing you all lots of luck and love for your journey's.

Miracle xx

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 'Freeze All' / 18 Frosties
    FET #1 Oct '14 - BFP - praying the little angel stays around to meet us xxx