+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Hello @Sally girl. Good to how your going. Wow. That is a long time! Are you on the Ethinyl estradiol tablets? I had those and am on three pessaries a day. ( they're fun lol 😁 )

Yes. I had the transfer and was blessed with a BFP. I now spend every day worrying about it all being taken away from me any second and it doesn't help I'm super anxious anyway. Luckily I have either severe fatigue, food cravings and nausea to remind me something's still going on

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk - ET 9th Oct!
    Congrats on the BFP that is fantastic news, I'm so happy for you. How many did you transfer? When is your ultrasound?
    It took me a week to come to terms with having the transfer cancelled, and I finally I was excited for the following months transfer. I had a month off started the contraceptive pill on day 1 and tried calling the clinic. I was told a nurse would call me back with the cycle details. A week later I got the phone call and pretty much I had missed out on that month due to poor communication. (Only transfer once a month) which didn't leave enough time for the meds.
    I am to stay on the pill until the 6th of November and start proganova on the 10th. I have now accepted the stuff up and I am feeling positive for the month to come. Can wait (excited squeal)
    I have those pessaries waiting, I'm sure they will be fun

Me: 27 DH: 27
    Ttc since August '13. Diagnosed PCOS February '14
    No ovulation on 50mg, 100mg and 150mg of clomid
    DH has good swimmers
    Sept 1st: 31 eggs collected 28 fertilised and 12 frosties. (Half ICSI)
    1st transfer cancelled due to OHSS awaiting FET October

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello @Sally girl wow! Sounds extremely frustrating!! Do you live in the country? Sounds pretty negligent to me but I guess you now know that you need to chase them up!

I transferred one. My clinic won't do more than one unless your over 38 and had a few failed cycles. My scans not till the 11th which is ages away.. The 2WW is totally the hardest thing I've ever done and this is the second hardest!

I can't wait to hear how you go so keep us posted! It's great you have so many embies

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all
    Congratulations on your pregnancy amiracle4me I hope everything goes smoothly.

I am the original poster for this thread, I had my embryo transfer cancelled in August due to OHSS. I am on FSH injections at present to get ready for my upcoming frozen embryo transfer which I anticipate will happen in a couple of weeks. I delayed starting Provera to get my period because I was enjoying my time off treatment then it took 2 weeks for it to arrive after I stopped Provera, my body is seriously not cooperating. At the moment I am feeling very ho-hum about the whole business for a variety of reasons. Hopefully the estrogen kicks in soon and gets me excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @gingermillie

Good to hear from you sounds like your on track for an exciting November! Wishing you all the luck in the world..

Keep us posted! X

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June

Thanks
    Reviews
    I live in Geelong (vic). I was feeling like I was poorly treated, but I learnt there is no point worrying or getting myself upset over things I can't change or control. Feeling positive at the moment which is the main thing.
    We are always nervous and waiting for something, it doesn't stop with the BFP. I think the ultrasound would be the moment when it all gets very real. Bet you can't wait to see the little heart beat

Me: 27 DH: 27
    Ttc since August '13. Diagnosed PCOS February '14
    No ovulation on 50mg, 100mg and 150mg of clomid
    DH has good swimmers
    Sept 1st: 31 eggs collected 28 fertilised and 12 frosties. (Half ICSI)
    1st transfer cancelled due to OHSS awaiting FET October

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sally girl how frustrating!! Good luck for this transfer.

A miracle4me, your hcg sounds great! And the hunger is a great sign. I never stopped eating. You should join an ivf babies due thread on here.... (or if there's not one yet for around your edd then start one up) it really helped me get through the fears of pregnancy and all the girls were so supportive. Falling pregnant is like entering a new level of a video game (that's what someone on here once said to me). But.... you'll get through and soon you'll have your bubby

Gingermille good luck for your first transfer!

Just wanted to say to you all that I've got high hopes for those of you who've got lots of frosties. It may be very frustrating at first, but you're all off to a great start!! Please stay positive, soon you'll all have your bubs and ohss will be a thing of the past.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BaoLovesLudo - thank you for sticking around on BH and supporting everyone!

Thank you also for the positivity. I did cave in tho. I got a BT yesterday with my GP. I get the results today after work so fingers crossed they are enough to calm me down for the weekend!

I literally cannot stop eating to the point of being really bored of food and putting it in my mouth. I was a very strict eater before and never snacked so its completely out of my comfort zone. Hopefully it calms down soon!

Have a lovely weekend
    @Sally girl - sounds super frustrating but you have adopted a good attitude so well done for that!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so glad I can help a little. Bubhub helped me so much! Haha... I caved too. 1 week was just way too long to wait for hcg, my gp was happy to take a sneaky one in between. It's so reliving on the nerves to hear the # rising. This is your body so do what you have to do (and that includes helping the mind too). My recommendation is find a dr who will respect your fears.... you worked so hard to get bfp so you need a dr who's going to allow you to have extra scans if it carms your nerves, or will talk things through with you gently. My obs is amazing! He always takes the highest precautions. He was on leave this week and I had a scare.. regular contractions at only 31 weeks. Had to see anther dr and he didn't care about my fear of preterm bubs. I was an absolute mess. My dr is back tomorrow so I'm sure he'll look after me. I'm feeling much better re: contactions today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone just thought I'd share a little update (I was the original poster for this thread a few months ago!). I had my frozen 5 day transfer on 7th nov. My period was due yesterday and I am having blood test on Thursday. I have done a first response pregnancy test yesterday and today and both are crystal clear positive (positive line as dark as control) and a clearblue digital yesterday was also positive. So that confirms it for me, right now I am officially pregnant for the first time ever. I am quietly excited but waiting for blood test and other hurdles over the next few weeks (months!) before I really believe it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

Sally girl  (17-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats GM that's great news! I'm also UTD from my frozen transfer when my stim cycle became freeze all. All the best for your pregnancy x