+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck with your journey! There is no way of predicting how many cycles u will need but what others have already mentioned I agree with. Don't be afraid to change FS if it's not working.

Took me my 4th transfer to get DS. 1st stim got 1 fresh and 2 frozen transfer BFNs. Changed clinic and FS and got DS as fresh transfer from 2nd stim. Got 3 blasty in the freezer and am working my way thru them ttc #2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the responses everyone. I know each person's journey is different but from what I've read, everything sounds positive and is giving me hope my journey will be smooth.

Similar Threads

1. New-ish here Q re: cycles
    By Bekstalh in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-05-2014, 00:05
  2. How many cycles did it take ?
    By Amandale1727 in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-12-2013, 14:44
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 15-09-2013, 15:07

Posting Permissions