+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Wwyd- inspection

Have an inspection this arv. Planned on mowing the yard yesterday so it was neat and tidy foe today. Its not overgrown by any means but definitely needs a going over just to make it look nicer. Normally sil would watch the kids (mainly dd4 who is 13 weeks) while I do it but she has been in bed sick for the last few days. Then dd1 had an accident yesterday so had to get her checked out so was busy doing that. Add to that dd4 wont sleep during the day so no chance of getting it done while she sleeps. And cant afford to pay someone plus its too short notice now anyway. DH has been away almost 3 weeks so he cant help.

Other than that the house is in good order- as much as it can be with a 4 year old, 2 year old and 13 week old! No damage, clean etc.

Do you think the RE will be understanding given the circumstances? Like I said, its not overgrown or anything, just needs to be tidied up with mower. Its always been freshly mowed for all previous inspections.

He + Me = dd1 (July 2007), dd2 (July 2010), dd3 (August 2012), dd4 (May 2014)
    Embrace the chaos

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My sister was away for 2 weeks when her real estate did their inspection so the garden was a bit over grown and needed a mow. She received a letter after the inspection stating that garden needed some work and gave a date when they would be back to check it again. All was fine when they came back and they renewed her lease for another 12 months. I'm sure all would be fine if you explain why it hasn't been done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I would give the real estate a quick call. Tell them everyone/you in the household is sick http you did get to do mow. I have real estate reschedule because they did want to get sick themselves. The worse thing that can happen is you get a letter like the pp said.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I wouldn't worry or make mention of it. Just go ahead as usual.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    I wouldn't worry or make mention of it. Just go ahead as usual.
    This and if she asks just tell them what you have told us surely they will be reasonable it's not like you have damaged the property or have never done the lawns.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks ladies. They are usually pretty good and understanding so hopefully they are the same today.

He + Me = dd1 (July 2007), dd2 (July 2010), dd3 (August 2012), dd4 (May 2014)
    Embrace the chaos