+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I caught a flight straight after transfer. I after egg pick up too which they weren't stoked about . Think transfer was about 2 and caught a 6pm flight to Melbourne which was delayed ages because of storms. Got home about 1am, up at 5.30am for a 12hr shift the next day. That resulted in DD1. DD2 was much the same but with a different clinic (no Valium.... Boooo!!!)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just an update I was out within 10 mins of transfer. Made the flight and wasn't too knocked around by the Valium.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

btmacxxx  (12-08-2014),KtKing  (13-08-2014),phee83  (12-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just interested to know what Wazza does that is different and why he uses Valium?
    I am not even in QLD but still know of Wazzas famous reputation!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I left Wazza at transfer drive myself to airport and flew to Perth. I had to run for my plane. As soon as my legs were shut I was out the door to the airport. That embryo took.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh I didn't have the Valium as I knew I had to drive but I had it that night and slept like a baby..

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think he just adds Valium to keep everything relaxed during ET. I also get Pethadine because apparently my cervix is right angled and ET were very painful so I hang around for a bit for it to wear off enough to walk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    He said he does it for a few reasons. Valium to relax the mind and body and he said to have brandy because it relaxes the stomach and uterus also. He doesn't want our tummy or uterus tense cramping or spasming nice and relaxed.

I had to sing the song and walk the fertility corridor and bow at the lab and embryos.

The staff were so nice so positive and hopeful for us. Such a difference from my previous Fs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    He said he does it for a few reasons. Valium to relax the mind and body and he said to have brandy because it relaxes the stomach and uterus also. He doesn't want our tummy or uterus tense cramping or spasming nice and relaxed.

I had to sing the song and walk the fertility corridor and bow at the lab and embryos.

The staff were so nice so positive and hopeful for us. Such a difference from my previous Fs.
    That actually sounds quite fun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bedlover View Post
    That actually sounds quite fun!
    It was and sweet, at the end he held my hands and gave m a half hug and told me to go forward and be bloody pregnant. He is off on leave for a number of weeks soon he said he will write me up a plan and scripts if I get my BFP to hold off any spotting so I don't stress trying to find out what to do. Amazing man.
    Last edited by Bellavista; 13-08-2014 at 09:58.