+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Endometrial hyperplasia or thickening of the uterus lining

Hey All,

Long time reader, first time poster.
    My husband and I have been trying now for over 4 years to have our first baby. After seeing numerous doctors, and being poked and jabbed, we still dont have any solid answers.
    Its become so stressful. The problem lies with me, apparently. I have a condition called Endometrial hyperplasia or thickening of the uterus lining. The only things i know about it is what i have read on google. The doctors in my area have been really unhelpful. Being a small rural area its difficult to seek other advise etc. because we are so limited to options.
    I have had my "periods" pretty much every day now for over 2.5 years. And yet the doctors still tell me everything seems normal. I am my wits end. I have no idea what the next step should be.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    You poor thing. I was diagnosed with Adenomyosis and probably Endo. Adeno is a thickening of the wall but I'm not sure if it's the same as what you have. I hadn't started TTC yet but it really freaked me out.

Could you travel to a capital city to see another gynae?

Similar Threads

1. Endometrial scratch
    By kelbel86 in forum IVF
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 20-09-2015, 10:24
  2. Endometrial Ablation
    By lese82 in forum General Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-02-2015, 21:47
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 08:47