+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Question IMPLANON REMOVAL QUESTION.... am i pregnant or is my body playing games????

hi there.. i want to know what the hell is going on lol... i had my implanon removed Thursday (31st July) only had it 6 months... wasnt planning on trying to conceive lol i was told by dr that it can take 3 months for AF to come back to visit and can take 3 months to 6 months to conceive.... well not knowing that you actually can fall pregnant from day 1 (call me dense lol) but we were very very active the week before and of removal (just came back from holidays away from hubby lol) anyways this is where i am confused...

had it removed on the Thursday.. 5 days later SORRY TMI!! went to the toilet had brown bleeding heavy like end of AF had the clots... and thought ok cool back to normal.....then i wiped again nothing !!! was gone.. went to check a hour later nothing again another hour nothing... i could have a bath.. 2 hours after bath i checked again and had a tiny bit again...wiped nothing more... put a pad on till morning nothing... then about 2pm went and i had light pink watery when i wiped then i wiped again nothing !!!!... seriously confused .... next day had a stringy clump and nothing else... today had a lot of like end of AF blood with clots took a couple wipes though ok here we go AF has arrived and that was at 1pm today so popped a pad on and nothing since its now midnight !!!!!

seriously wtf lol... its been 9 days since removal... since the 2nd day of removal so Saturday ive been nauseous but not spewing non-stop, lower back pain, abdomen pain non stop, headaches (all in the last 7 days).. i have a 21month old little girl and i knew i was pregnant the week after i conceived... im having the same feelings as when i fell preg with my daughter.... but it would be too early to test..... but am i pregnant or is my body playing HUGE games with me?? im not worried either way happy for it to go both ways but can someone help me understand what is going on and why im bleeding intermittently ???

im new to this so sorry if ive done this wrong or confusing anyone just need serious help understanding

I do have drs thursday week so will ask then
    Last edited by LittleAlchemy; 10-08-2014 at 00:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry i sound stupid about this and dont think im crazy ill explain why also dont understand AF all that well and why im kinda curious and a little excited... ive never really had a AF because i started my AF when i was 13 by 14 i was put on the pill not because i was active but for pain i was in bad pain that i was taken off sugar pills and never had them for years it wasnt till i was 18 my dr told me to start taking them at least 2 times a year.... i was diagnosed with cervical cancer at 20 and by 21 i then had one of my overies and one tube removed due to overian cancer and i had a tumor taking over one tube.... i then had mirena for 7 years and never had a AF and had it replaced... i was 29 and had my mirena removed and fell pregnant 6 months later but only had 1 AF.... i was NEVER NEVER ment to have kids as i have too much scar tissue for a egg to attach and only having one overy makes it a million times harder too i had my baby suprise while i was 29 and had my mirena put back in for a while and it fell out so had to go to implanon.... im now 31 and again im not ment to be able to have anymore kids or even be able to fall pregnant as i have a lot more scar tissue since having this baby due to complications...... SO for me to be pregnant is a HUGE HUGE DEAL and very exciting for me if i am and this quick but i dont want to jump my guns at all and wanted to see if anyone had this before and if its just my body playing games with me so any advice would be nice consider me still learning lol
    Last edited by LittleAlchemy; 10-08-2014 at 04:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Only 1 way to check. ... Poas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Poas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Definitely poas! I had my implanon out and less than 2 weeks later found out I was pregnant! Didn't have any af or anything after the removal so literally fell pregnant immediately! Sadly we lost that pregnancy a week after finding out but fell pregnant again 3 weeks after that and that pregnancy resulted in our dd3 who is now good luck

He + Me = dd1 (July 2007), dd2 (July 2010), dd3 (August 2012), dd4 (May 2014)
    Embrace the chaos