+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Good luck - sending lots of positive vibes!! :-)

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to codycampbell For This Useful Post:

    Gelati  (11-08-2014)

  3. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,509
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked
    325
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Liveandlearn View Post
    I actually went with Lynn Burmeister for my IVF treatment and after 4 transfers and a successful pregnancy I am now with Gareth as my obstetrician (since Lynn does not do obstetrics). I am very happy with Gareth (he also did my successful transfer - the Monash doctors do this on a rotational basis). Good luck on your journey!
    Congrats liveandlearn! How far along are you?
    Yes I've heard amazing things about Lynn as well! It ended up beig quite hard choosing someone cos they all had such wonderful success stories. I'm quite excited about Friday now. Can't wait to get the whole thing started but very anxious about the needles

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    15
    Reviews
    0
    HI Gelati, I am currently 31 weeks and all is going well. My suggestion is do your homework and have a list of questions to ask Gareth - each time I go to see him I bring a list of questions to ask him.

    The needles really aren't that bad, I actually made my partner do them - a way of involving him in the process, since they are so distant from the whole process.

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,509
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked
    325
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Liveandlearn View Post
    HI Gelati, I am currently 31 weeks and all is going well. My suggestion is do your homework and have a list of questions to ask Gareth - each time I go to see him I bring a list of questions to ask him.

    The needles really aren't that bad, I actually made my partner do them - a way of involving him in the process, since they are so distant from the whole process.
    Oh not long to go now!! How exciting!

    Yup I'm gonna go in prepared. Poor guy, he won't know what hit him!

    Dh really wants to do my needles but I'm not so sure. Lol! I heard the trigger shot hurts!

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,509
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked
    325
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

    Here is my update after meeting with Dr Weston

    Met with Dr Weston about 2 months ago and had all the tests done. AMH came back at 19 which is meant to be good but ultrasound came back with a polyp. Dr Weston was fantastic, booked me in just before he went away to remove it. He has such a wonderful bedside manner and answers all the questions you may have.

    So now my polyp is removed and i'm reading for injecting next week. eeek but also !! Took awhile to get that appointment though because Dr Weston's nurse Sara is going away for 3 weeks from today and now i have been assigned to Corrine (don't think he is dr weston's nurse).
    @Sethysmum, i know you mentioned Corrine was good but i also read on Lynn Burmeister's thread that a few ladies thought she wasn't very good and quite irresponsible? Anyone else had experience with Corrine?

    My ultrasound also came back saying i had a retroverted uterus. Has anyone had this and had a smooth EPU and ET? I heard it can cause a bit more pain.

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    486
    Thanked
    119
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    Hi Ladies

    Here is my update after meeting with Dr Weston

    Met with Dr Weston about 2 months ago and had all the tests done. AMH came back at 19 which is meant to be good but ultrasound came back with a polyp. Dr Weston was fantastic, booked me in just before he went away to remove it. He has such a wonderful bedside manner and answers all the questions you may have.

    So now my polyp is removed and i'm reading for injecting next week. eeek but also !! Took awhile to get that appointment though because Dr Weston's nurse Sara is going away for 3 weeks from today and now i have been assigned to Corrine (don't think he is dr weston's nurse).
    @Sethysmum, i know you mentioned Corrine was good but i also read on Lynn Burmeister's thread that a few ladies thought she wasn't very good and quite irresponsible? Anyone else had experience with Corrine?

    My ultrasound also came back saying i had a retroverted uterus. Has anyone had this and had a smooth EPU and ET? I heard it can cause a bit more pain.
    Hi @Gelati, I dont have a bad word to say about Corrine. She was absolutely awsome when we delt her. Good luck on your journey and sending you lots of baby dust x

    Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,509
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked
    325
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethysmum View Post
    Hi @Gelati, I dont have a bad word to say about Corrine. She was absolutely awsome when we delt her. Good luck on your journey and sending you lots of baby dust x

    Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks @Sethysmum. Bring on Monday!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

    Sethysmum  (24-09-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Fibroid specialist recommendation Melbourne
    By Jacqueline85 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 14-07-2016, 22:47
  2. Melbourne ivf specialist recommendation.
    By shell'80 in forum IVF
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 27-03-2015, 08:20
  3. Monash IVF Fertility Specialist Recomendations
    By Iwantone in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 18-03-2014, 06:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Babybee Prams
Save $50 in our pre-Christmas sale! All Comet's now only $500. Our bassinet & stroller set includes free shipping AUS wide, $75 free accessories, 18-months warranty & a 9 month free return policy. Check out our new designer range today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Baby Sensory
Baby Sensory is the only baby programme that offers a complete approach to learning & development. Our classes offer an exciting world full of fun sensory experiences for parents and babies to enjoy.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!