I hope I'm posting in the right section but I need some advice quickly if possible. My DS has had croup since Tuesday and we took him down to the hospital and they gave him a dose of Dexamethasone. It is now Thursday and I wasn't happy with how his breathing was sounding so we had a home-visiting doctor come out and he prescribed him some PredMix. When I mentioned to the doctor about my DS having the Dexamethasone in the hospital he didn't know much about it. My concern is giving him PredMix on top of the Dexamethasone as it's only day 2 and I thought you had to wait 3 days before giving anything else. Has anyone else ever been in this situation and what do you think about giving him more PredMix tonight?