+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pusheen The Cat View Post
    Hi @butterfly81!
    I'm not in the Eastern Subrubs but am from the northern (Doreen to be exact).
    I'm 28 & DP is 30. I have a 5 year old DS who is in 4 year old kinder.
    I dont have many mummy friends either & am always happy to make more!
    I too suffer from social anxiety & depression.
    I'm into travel, reading,movies , shopping (arent we all!), gaming (DS/xbox/PC-yep I'm a nerd!), animals, music (love my music festivals!), more to add but cant think off the top of my head....of and footy (pies) but dont hold that against me haha!.
    Lol, my DP is in Doreen today, he's a tradie working on a house. Small world! He's finishing there this week though, we live in the Eastern suburbs so Doreen is a long drive for him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PM'd you Pusheen

3. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly81 For This Useful Post:

Pusheen The Cat  (22-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Lol, my DP is in Doreen today, he's a tradie working on a house. Small world! He's finishing there this week though, we live in the Eastern suburbs so Doreen is a long drive for him.
    Oh really? MY DP was a gas fitter so he used to work a lot in Doreen putting new Solar Panels on all the new houses. It's a bit of a drive, only about an hour depending on time of the day (not including peak hour!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pusheen The Cat View Post
    Oh really? MY DP was a gas fitter so he used to work a lot in Doreen putting new Solar Panels on all the new houses. It's a bit of a drive, only about an hour depending on time of the day (not including peak hour!).
    Yeah that's roughly how long he takes, a little less if he works until after 6pm as the traffic is heaps better by then. He is doing the last of the sanding off there tomorrow (he's a plasterer), though today he's not there, he's somewhere near Healesville.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Yeah that's roughly how long he takes, a little less if he works until after 6pm as the traffic is heaps better by then. He is doing the last of the sanding off there tomorrow (he's a plasterer), though today he's not there, he's somewhere near Healesville.
    Oh yeah, I'm used to it taking an hour to drive anywhere, although I grew up in Eltham so it isnt far from parents/siblings/friends etc. I love it out here, such a friendly community!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I'm in Nunawading I'm mum to a 11 month old (just under 10 adjusted) and working part time. I'm a bit of an introvert so not really any mummy friends outside my mothers group (but I think I've awkwardly socially excised myself there lately haha). I used to live in NSW fora bit too, but moved here a few years ago. Originally an Adelaide person.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    H
    I'm in croydon :-) I'm 27 and have a 12 month old DD. I suffer with social anxiety also - very hard trying to meet people! We moved out here from the uk 3 years ago.