Closed Thread
Page 92 of 97 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sparklemonkey so exciting that baby girl is almost here!! Cant wait for the annoucement of another of our much awaited babies!!!
    @misti Best n Less is the only place Ive found 00000 (they call it tiny baby) Purebaby do 00000 as well depending on where you live - anything with a 3kg limit is tiny baby size. I've bought 2 onesies from purebaby thinking they were 0000 but were 00000, hopefully I can resell if I dont use.
    @Willowglen how nice of yor coworker to host your baby shower. Im no help with the movement monitors. We only bought video

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Sparklemonkey  (29-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Wishnhope, if I can hang onto bubs for long enough and you don't use them maybe I can buy them off you?! @Willow we got a monitor with sensor pads, it's called angelcare, I have heard about fans setting off the sensors but I think you can change the sensitivity.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mitsi, you can get 00000 from pure baby, early birds or pumpkin patch. Baby bunting have a selection of pure baby and early birds. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

misti  (29-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg how exciting sparklemonkey! How weird it must feel to know bubs birthday! I can't wait for the announcement too! It's about to get super exciting in here with all the babies just about ready!!
    I got the last of everything we need today (I think) it's all going in the wash in the morning then we are all ready yay!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to totalkaos For This Useful Post:

Sparklemonkey  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck sparkle money!!
    Bayside, sorry to hear of swelling. So glad you can put feet up on leave now.

So exciting more bubs will be arriving soon. Post pics when you can girls!

Sorry to hear about your anniversaries, must be such an emotional time, hugs.
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 30-09-2014 at 09:17.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BaoLovesLudo For This Useful Post:

Sparklemonkey  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck sparkle money!!
    Bayside, sorry to hear of swelling. So glad you can put feet up on leave now.

So exciting more bubs will be arriving soon. Post pics when you can girls!

Sorry to hear about your anniversaries, must be such an emotional time, hugs.
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 30-09-2014 at 10:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BaoLovesLudo View Post
    I have a question, have many of you had requests for visitors staying over after baby is born? Our official edd is 28th dec, but they'll be here by the 12th or earlier. Dh's family are coming for xmas. His parents and sisters families wanted to stay with us, for at least a few weeks. Thank goodness my dh said no to staying! But I think we're hosting xmas still which is fine. Wouldn't people realize it's going to be a crazy time and not ask to stay? I couldn't imagine trying to breastfeed while people are around 24/7. I obviously would have to hide away, but I think I would have gone bonkers. His parents are staying nearby for 2 or more weeks. I read somewhere that someone had a on off visiting shedule - one day visitors, the next day no one. Would this be rude?
    I think you are well within the fairness of your rights to do that ie one on one off.
    You are either going to be HEAVILY pregnant and not up to entertaining etc, or trying to settle in with a newborn, again, you aren't oging to be wanting to entertain or even go out anywhere.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those with breech bubs, mine was breech and has turned, i did some exercises on the Spinning Babies site highly recommend! I didn't realise how swollen my legs were until today when i had pressure on one and it left a huge dent! I really wonder how much of this weight is fluid!! I think i will be around the 20 - 25kg mark by then end I'm 33 weeks and at 16.5kg so its really worrying to think of how much more will go on! Im averaging 1kg a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks bowties! I might have to be strict.

Stillfuntrying, glad bub has turned. The weight gain must definitely be slowing you down. I find with each of my growths I get that little bit slower. Your weight might be mostly baby related, I average 1-1.5/week. When is your next check up?
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 30-09-2014 at 12:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    On mat leave now. So I'm drawing art for the babies room, this one was dh's request. It's not in the right frame yet and rest will be more babish pics.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 30-09-2014 at 11:46.