Closed Thread
Page 90 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How strange! I had both of my tubes removed on the 20th of October last year, I'm due on the 18th of October this year :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to totalkaos For This Useful Post:

Shamy1  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We started ovulation induction October last year and are due in October.. Freaky!

We will @frenchy81!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What clothing is everyone buying for their bubs?
    Being born in late spring early summer Ive got a few (4) long sleeve wondersuits with feet and a few short sleeve rompers (3) and wondering if he's going to be too hor or too cold? I know the rule is one layer more than you but I'm always cold (when not pregnant) and all the clothing guides I can find are for night time/swaddling. Perth weather is too unpredictable atm!

Thanks
    Reviews
    A year ago at the end of October, I started bleeding after 3 months of suppression and prepping for a cycle! Was absolutely shattered and broken when Dr T said I needed a break from everything! And to start fresh on 2014! Started talking about surrogacy in November 13, and now I'm due 8th November!! What a difference 12 months makes !

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    Last edited by GStef; 28-09-2014 at 23:31.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GStef For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (29-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a week... Thank you for all the kind messages you posted. DH and his family are doing ok.

For all those ladies that have posted about what a difference 12 months (or longer) makes on this infertility journey, it does remind you that this really is a roller coaster ride and you just never know what's around the corner, good or bad. We have a similar story, 12 months ago we found out we were pregnant, and unfortunately miscarried a few weeks later. Now, around the same time 12 months on we are expecting twins!

Had a bit of a scare on the weekend. Ankles swelled up to the point I couldn't walk. Checked my blood pressure and it was way up compared to normal, so had a two hour visit to the hospital to check everything was ok and it wasn't the dreaded preeclampsia showing it's ugly face. Fortunately everything is ok, the midwives were great and it's good to have peace of mind (and to hear those little heartbeats pumping away!). Finally convinced me to pack my hospital bag though!!

Sitting on the couch today, feet up and I am going to read my book all day! Maternity leave is great.....

Have a good week ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OOh pleased you are ok @90Bayside!
    I had a bit of another low blood pressure moment yesterday - not enough water through the day, then had a glass of juice! I was fine after a few glasses of water and a lay down.

Last antenatal class tonight!!! Thank goodness!!! It's been quite exhausting being of an evening. But DH has learned quite a bit and is a little more prepared. He will do a first time father's course on the 23rd oct while I do a breastfeeding class. Hoping its not full of idiots like our current class. DH really wants to learn, but doesn't know what to ask - and the other men just think it's all a big joke.

Dumbest question i have heard thru the entire classes was last week though. We have this snotty couple who have been quite rude really... but her question last week was "how will my husband know I have given the baby panadol if he gets home and I have to go straight away?" hmm I think it's called COMMUNICATION right ladies?

anywho. Hoping to get my letters of offer today. would be nice sooner than later!!

here's to a 4 day week this week and next! WOOHOO!
    Then only 3 more weeks and I will be officially on Maternity leave!!!! (unless I take a redundancy and get to start it earlier!!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bowtiesarecool....that is a dumb question! Kind of funny though. We are so bad we didn't do classes! I'm sure we will regret it but we just didn't get organised and ran out of time! Oh well.. We will have to learn as we go...

Question... Is anyone else snoring like a trooper? I'm so bad I actually keep waking myself up with the sound of my own snoring! Another one if the joys of pregnancy!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (29-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hahah that's hilarious @90Bayside!! nothing worse than denying that you snore, then waking yourself up doing it!!! LOL

Dh says I have a bit, but I think it's more my blocked sinuses than anything. Main issue with me is the constant look trips through the night. Doesn't help now that Duarte is running out of room and starting to puch more in that region!!!

BTW: keep forgetting to add - I am going public, and through the JHH Midwife Team. Through this I get to see the one midwife throughout my pregnancy for check ups, and during delivery. And if she can't be there, then one of the other 5 midwives will fill in and no doubt be there to help in the end also. All depends on timing and when I go into hospital and when her shift starts/ends.

I do my next lot of bloods this week, and see her next wednesday. She will discuss the Strep B swab with us, then we decide by the 36 week appt if we want it (which we will).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    @bowtiesarecool....that is a dumb question! Kind of funny though. We are so bad we didn't do classes! I'm sure we will regret it but we just didn't get organised and ran out of time! Oh well.. We will have to learn as we go...

Question... Is anyone else snoring like a trooper? I'm so bad I actually keep waking myself up with the sound of my own snoring! Another one if the joys of pregnancy!
    Lol I'm officially in the spare room in our new king single bed cos apparently I'm a wombat digging a burrow with a vacuum stuck up my nostrils!!!! Lol DH lovely description!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @GStef that is pretty funny! I've been kicked out if the master bedroom too! Between the snoring and the constant toilet trips DH was getting no sleep. I've moved to the couch closer to the loo