Closed Thread
Page 89 of 97 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wonderful news about Miles @Flower78 always love hearing the bubbas progress.
    @ELM13 yay for engagement (is that the correct term) so exicting your bub is so close to entering the world.

Hiccups are a very regular occurance you can definitely tell the def between breathing and hiccups, the breathing was calm and smooth, JJ's hiccups are rhythmic but jumpy and he gets very frustrated when he gets them for the 2nd or 3rd time for the day. Thrashing about and moving irratically.

Just realised that at this time last year we were at our 12 scan for our Sprog and discovered she had pasted away. Easily the worst day of my life. Very grateful that Im pregnant during this time makes the worst anniversaries bearable.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (26-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Blah - I have GD... just got the call. Who else on here has it too? I'm pretty bummed. I'm already coeliac so this sucks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymbo82 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    Been reading along, lots to stay up to date with. My thoughts are with those who have already had their bubs early and I am glad to hear that so far all is progressing well.
    I have a 37 week ultra sound tomorrow then see my Ob. I already know that if I don't go early on my own that I will be getting induced as my Ob leaves for a conference the day after I'm due.
    Getting a little exciting and terrifying that tomorrow could be the day I find out the date eeeekkk
    Ahh how exciting!!! How did you go today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by totalkaos View Post
    Ahh how exciting!!! How did you go today?
    He hasn't given us a date yet, said to go for long walks, have sex, & eat spicy food..... I told him I'm not doing any of those for the next week cause I'm not ready to have the baby yet lol
    I see him again next Friday.

Emski72 I have GD but luckily I've managed to keep it diet controlled. Scan today showed bubs is in the 37th centile so it's a massive relief that he's not huge.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kymbo82 For This Useful Post:

totalkaos  (27-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg... Went from normal ankles to Kankles in about an hour yesterday! It's out of control.... Never seen anything like it! (Fortunately have home BP monitor which I now take with me everywhere - great investment if you don't already have one, especially if you are worried about preeclampsia...ie twin pregnancies!).

Me thinks it's time to pack my hospital bag.....

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ELM13 View Post
    @Bow Ties Are Cool I get the same, feels like a rhythmic beat, I'm pretty sure it's hiccups. Baby gets them so often! @Flower78 great news about miles! He's getting stronger and stronger every day!

We went for our 38 wk check up yesterday - baby is 4/5 engaged which means baby's head has descended 1/5 into my pelvis (correct me if I'm wrong midwives!). We didn't do the sweep yesterday because dr said it wouldn't do anything with the baby not being engaged further. So we'll look at doing it next week if I've progressed. If nothing happens before the 9th, my due date, she's going to book me in for an induction that day.
    Elm - it looks like we really are going to be in hospital at the same time!!! LOL. Good luck with everything and have a fantastic birth. You will be fine....its not long now!

We are booked in for the 7th for me to have steroids injections to mature the baby's lungs...and the c-section is booked for the 10th (endocrinologist and Ob both said if i make it that far...it will be a mammoth effort). My gestational diabetes (insulin dependant) has been horrible! Im on 42 units 3 times a day. However, due to the scrutiny of the GD management by the endocrinologist, bub is only 2.8kg at 36weeeks .....and STILL breech!

Yesterday was my last day at work...so I have a week and a few days before i have to be hospitalised...and will be making the most of it sleeping....and doing some last minute baby washing....and nursery stuff.
    @Flower78 and @megs - i can't believe you guys have your bubbas with you. Im glad they are safe, and growing everyday.

To everyone else - not long for everyone as well. I can't believe it was so long ago that we were only JUST talking about our cycles and worrying about how many eggs we had growing, then collected...and then stressing about how many embryos we had....and how many cells they were on day2,3,4,5....and.....now all of our embryos are about to come out of our bodies...and be forever our little miracles. I am feeling blessed.....and humbled by the miracle of life. I saw my little embryo at day 6....and now i will see him soon.....all grown up lol!
    Last edited by frenchy81; 27-09-2014 at 08:22.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (27-09-2014),olismumma  (27-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Blah - I have GD... just got the call. Who else on here has it too? I'm pretty bummed. I'm already coeliac so this sucks.
    Emski - I'm sorry you got the GD news to add to coeliac as well. Sometimes it is really hard ....because we really need to watch what your eating. I just hope it can be controlled with diet.

I got diagnosed with it at 12 weeks...controlled it with diet until 22 weeks...then went on insulin from 24 weeks i think. It has been a daily battle since....but its worth it. This bubba is my smallest bubba yet (they're thinking only 3.4kgs at birth at 38weeks)....my last bubba was 4kgs!!! lol

Keep your chin up....you can do it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (27-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frenchy81 i think the same thing often, all those years TTC, all the neg pregnancy test, all the in my head symptoms, all the peeing on every stick i could find... And now i am on the countdown to meeting my little blessing! We are all so lucky, i frequent the TTC/IVF threads and offer what encouragement i can to these women who are in the same spot i was a year ago...
    One thing that i find a little too coincidental is my first pregnancy ended in a MM/C i found out at my dating scan and had a D&C on the 10th Nov, a year later i had my first egg retrieval on the 10th Nov and a transfer on the 13th a year later again and my due date is 17th Nov... For the last three years November has been all about babies! Lets make this November a positive baby month!
    To all the ladies with Kankles i have had really bad swelling since around 16 weeks, i feel your pain and can't wait to have my feet back, i get out of bed wit huge feet, i wear compression socks but they don't help and after a while you just give up, my OBs wife said its some of the worst swelling she has ever seen, i think i will have 3-4kg of just swelling! I can't wear my rings and my feet don't even fir into running shoes! I squeeze them in every morning before my walk but have half the laces undone and they only just do up, the tongue of the shoe doesn't even come near the actual shoe LOL I can't wear any nice shoes and even plain old thongs cut into my feet, i have always had boney feet so its such a shock not to be able to wear anything nice!
    Last edited by stillfuntryin; 27-09-2014 at 08:35.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (27-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stilfuntryin - I hear you about dates ... I spent Xmas '12 and Xmas '13 miscarrying, for xmas 2014 I'll be in hospital for Xmas after my csection on 22 Dec ... Spooky, but not 😀

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Littleoneplusone  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntryin our bubba is due 5 years after I had a d&c for my m/c and just over a year from the day we started our first ivf cycle, its pretty spooky how all these dates coincide.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app