Closed Thread
Page 87 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow Misty. I'll be thinking of you and hoping for good news.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BaoLovesLudo For This Useful Post:

misti  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck today Misti - have my fingers crossed for good news for you today x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by misti View Post
    Megs, thanks for sharing your story, what a surreal day. You are doing so well, I love reading your FB updates, you and your DH are clearly a wonderful team and the twins are doing so well considering how teeny they are. They are very lucky kids to have such amazing parents.

For whoever it was that asked earlier, I'm seeing a private ob but as far as I know I'm only getting the growth scans done because the baby only has one artery in its cord. I don't think my ob gets all her patients to have growth scans, she does scan me at every appointment but it's not the proper growth one the that I have to go to the ultrasound clinic for (and sadly pay $310 each time)!
    One more sleep till I know how much bubs has grown, fingers crossed it's hanging in there and I'll get to keep it in for another couple of weeks at least.
    Got it all crossed for you Misti ♥

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best @misti - let us know how it goes!

AFM: Struggle week... feels like i have a broken rib (it's ONLY brusied/inflamed cartelage!) from all the pressure and coughing from the reflux! Been like this since last week. argh! Wish I was able to stay home and rest instead of working!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @misti, hope your baby has grown well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for sharing your story @megsarama I'm amazed at your strength and love seeing the FB updates too. I'm so happy for you that you made it as far as you did and the babies are doing as well as they are.
    @misti good luck for your scan

Afm I'm going public and have been seeing the hospital and my gp for some reason and the hospital sent me for a growth scan at 31 weeks, no idea why and said I could have another one around 36 if I want. I see a different dr everytime I go to the hospital and the one yesterday was horrible! She scared me so much about having a Caesarian! Because I've had extensive abdominal surgery in the past any surgery is a risk which i know and it's why I couldn't fall pregnant naturally, due to scaring. But she just kept on saying how risky a cs would be and all the things that could go wrong. Now I'm really scared about the birth!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @misti good luck today!

OMG I am Soooooo ITCHY! I mean I was itchy before with the stretching skin etc and moisturising usually helps but this week its been taken to a whole new level. Im assuming it's prickly heat (little red dots over my belly) as I've been enjoying the sun a bit more but I'm off to the Dr this morning to make sure it's nothing serious and to find a safe treatment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish, I had those red spots all over my belly for weeks, they've only just gone away. And for a few weeks I had a terribly ichy rash on my arms, neck, thighs... that too went away. It was just hormones. My body must have got use to it. I found showers and moisturizing helped at the time. Dr says it's non ichy rashes that are the worry.

Flower, how are you? How is Miles?

Bowties, reflux is very annoying. Hope your ribs feel better soon

Willow, you poor bub.. thinking about the what ifs is scary. Do you have to have a c?
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 25-09-2014 at 10:38.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BaoLovesLudo For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our bubs has put on about 150g in the last 2 weeks!!! It's supposed to have put on 250-300g so it's less than it should have been but enough that I get to keep on gestating for another 2 weeks at least It's just under 800g and the doctor said at this rate I might be able to keep going until 32-34 weeks although they gave me a steroid injection today just in case. I've only just stopped blubbering and now I need a sleep, I couldn't sleep a wink last night I was so worried.

Thanks for checking up on me everyone, you're a wonderful bunch, it's been a tough week especially with DH still OS.

Wish I hope the rash goes away, being itchy drives me nuts.

Flower, I hope you are doing ok, you're often in my thoughts.

Megs you did so well to get your twins over 1kg each by 27+3, you really are a star.

Have a a good day ladies, I'm off to bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hell yeah Misty!!!!!!! Wooohooooooo