Closed Thread
Page 75 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @stillfuntrying & @totalkaos I asked my hosp physio about the hip pain and she said to lay a little bit forward or backward off your hip to ease the pain. She mentioned combined bub + our weight on the relaxing hip joint is a bad combo and other than moving the weight, there is very little to do.
    @Bow Ties Are Cool, very cute - assumming these are sized fitteds?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (17-09-2014),totalkaos  (16-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also get the hip pain. Have had it since about 16 weeks. I'm actually at the point where I don't want to go to bed. The lounge is my friend. Poor dh freaks out when I wake up screaming from the pain, poor thing

I've been seeing the Physio and Chiro, they both help relieve the pain for at least a little while. A pillow between the knees helps when sleeping and trying to keep your core tight also.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I decided to finish work this Friday! Getting a lot of pain after a full work day and not sleeping well at the moment. I'll b 33 weeks on Saturday! So 7 weeks to cram some study I before baby comes and get the rest if the house ready! 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GStef ÿou won't regret finishing up work. Congrats for making it.
    @Sparklemonkey I'm sleeping on the couch too. I rotated through every single bed in this house before I gave up and opted for the couch. Sometimes I sleep sitting in the recliner, sometimes I stretch out long ways. It's got a bit of an angle in the seat which tilts me back taking pressure off the hips. I'm still a bit restless but wake up feeling much fresher. That hip pain is the worst.....I have it too, and I also went through a phase of dreading bedtime Oh the joys of pregnancy!!

Baby movements have developed into full on jolts that make me gasp out loud a lot of the time! It's freaky but cool at the same time....

I love that we are all so close to the end!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    @stillfuntrying & @totalkaos I asked my hosp physio about the hip pain and she said to lay a little bit forward or backward off your hip to ease the pain. She mentioned combined bub + our weight on the relaxing hip joint is a bad combo and other than moving the weight, there is very little to do.
    @Bow Ties Are Cool, very cute - assumming these are sized fitteds?
    Yep! Decided to get the preemie/newborn sized ones - 2-4kg.
    Plus I have my stash of 24 osfa cushies!

Love being a CT consultant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, glad I'm not alone, My OB seems to brush a lot of what i say off, i know he gets asked the same questions all the time and he knows but i don't and being so far from help i really need him to work with me! Glad I'm not paying a huge management fee cause i would be ****ed! Im off with the rings right now too!! My Hands hurt the most when i sleep cause they get no blood, and i really don't know whats up with the rest of my joints aching but I'm the same when i get up i look like a 80yr old woman trying to get around LOL I was lying on the floor with DH last night and holy cow what it an effort to get up!!!
    On to sleeping stuff, DH and I have always slept in a cool room with the fan on, 23 degrees and fan on 2, i know bubs shouldn't have a blanket and have been looking into things that he can wear to keep warm and have found the Halo swaddles, i got one new from Bubs R us i think i paid nearly $50 for it and got another second hand from ebay for $10 and was on the SIDS side yesterday and picked up another 2, they have them on sale for $27 at the moment so if your looking into them the SIDS site is worth a look, Anyone getting a breathing monitor?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pains have settled for me now thank goodness! Anyone else have an irritable uterus?

Also random question but have any of you thought much about what you will wear when you give birth? I know a lot of girls prefer just to be completely nude but I'm not sure I'll want to be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopeforlife I think we are getting the breathing monitor...is that the one with the pads they lie on?

with everyone on the hip pain, mine started about a week ago, I asked the ob this morning and he said take panadol and avoid sudden movements....its pretty painful isn't it?

I haven't thought too much about what I'll wear, I kind of just assumed I'd be naked (hoping to use the bath) or maybe just have a crop bra on. I think you leave your dignity at the door when in labour?!

AFM, had my GD test last week and it's come back positive Pretty shocked to to honest, I try and eat well. Its my birthday next week and I'm not seeing the nutritionalist until then so am hoping I can still have some cake!
    @Megsarama26 I hope Abby and Aiden are going well and @Flower78 hope Miles is going well
    Last edited by Molros; 17-09-2014 at 13:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopeforlife I spent ages trying to work out what to wear then was told t ante-natal class that if you get an epidural you end up in one of their gowns anyway. I will probably take an oversized t-shirt/nighty incase

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kymbo82 For This Useful Post:

hopeforlife  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Up at the hospital at 3am this morning to deliver my best friends baby. Was amazing! Super tired now tho and I'm feeling the hip/back pain. I don't think my body is liking how much weight I've put on this time round