Closed Thread
Page 74 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have it book marked in our calendar with a reminder for DH to install ours on the 1st Nov. I will be 37 weeks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (16-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be 37 weeks on Thursday and we are putting our seat in next week. I figured if I do go early, DH will have a few days to get it organised while bub and I are still in hospital.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I cant believe how close we are all getting to meeting our babies!!!!!!!! Its time to take it easy and let these los finish cooking. Easier said than done though @Megsarama26 hope you're traveling well today and your precious ones are doing well. I love love love the names btw.
    I finally figured how to upload a bump photo woohoo! This is me last week at 30 weeks.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by olismumma View Post
    I cant believe how close we are all getting to meeting our babies!!!!!!!! Its time to take it easy and let these los finish cooking. Easier said than done though @Megsarama26 hope you're traveling well today and your precious ones are doing well. I love love love the names btw.
    I finally figured how to upload a bump photo woohoo! This is me last week at 30 weeks.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    That's a very cute and compact bump there!!!

AFM: just finished my PPL appln online... so one less step once baby comes. just need to then take in proof of birth and we are sweet!

It also asked me if I gave my current employer permission to make my payments.. I said no.. hope this doesn't throw a spanner in the centrelink works!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (16-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @olismumma looking fabulous!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (16-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, Anyone else getting really achey joints? My hands are bad because of the lovely carpel tunnel but my knees and ankles are also very sore and my hips started to ache last night.... Didn't get much sleep to say the least Trying to make sleep a bit of a priority right now seeing as i know it will be limited once the little guy arrives! I have my car seat at my houses in town and will prob get DH to fit it at 35 weeks cause i will mostly be on my own til i go into labour then DH comes to town for 10 days but that pending on what happens out here, if we get bad bush fires he will have to go Seemed to be really stressing about pre term labour! Im way to far from help if something happens... we have the flying doctors that can come but wont land on our air strip at night and my closest hospital which is 3hrs drive on a dirt road you can't actually have a baby there so they aren't set up for anything!!!! So if he comes early we are in big trouble!! My feet are gigantic right now even after wearing compression socks! My hands are also swelling but I'm not sure if thats the carpel tunnel, starting to wonder about pre-eclampsia, haven't had my blood pressure taken in 3 weeks so you never know, but the feet swelling isn't new! I wake every hour at night for a wee and a drink of water, my water intake is incredible!!
    Hope flower and Megs are doing well and there babies are thriving!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntryin If you start getting headaches or get any blurred vision or start seeing spots (any sort of visual disturbances) etc, or have any unusual abdominal pain under your ribs then go get checked out as they along with the swelling are symptoms of pre-eclampsia. hopefully for you it's just a case of 'normal' annoying pregnancy swelling

I had a great day in birth suite today and caught a beautiful little bubba and my big belly only got in the way a little bit lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Hi Ladies, Anyone else getting really achey joints? My hands are bad because of the lovely carpel tunnel but my knees and ankles are also very sore and my hips started to ache last night.... Didn't get much sleep to say the least Trying to make sleep a bit of a priority right now seeing as i know it will be limited once the little guy arrives! I have my car seat at my houses in town and will prob get DH to fit it at 35 weeks cause i will mostly be on my own til i go into labour then DH comes to town for 10 days but that pending on what happens out here, if we get bad bush fires he will have to go Seemed to be really stressing about pre term labour! Im way to far from help if something happens... we have the flying doctors that can come but wont land on our air strip at night and my closest hospital which is 3hrs drive on a dirt road you can't actually have a baby there so they aren't set up for anything!!!! So if he comes early we are in big trouble!! My feet are gigantic right now even after wearing compression socks! My hands are also swelling but I'm not sure if thats the carpel tunnel, starting to wonder about pre-eclampsia, haven't had my blood pressure taken in 3 weeks so you never know, but the feet swelling isn't new! I wake every hour at night for a wee and a drink of water, my water intake is incredible!!
    Hope flower and Megs are doing well and there babies are thriving!!
    @stillfuntrying I am in the exact same boat, my hips ache that they keep me up at night and my hands throb something shocking, hand to take my rings off weeks ago because the swelling was just to much to bare with them on. GP said its something to watch if your Blood pressure if high but mine is very low so nothing for me to be concerned about and too keep up water as much as possible. Hoping its not preeclampsia for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So excited!!! Got my minis today!!!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410861216.746708.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillguntrying omg my hips kill me at night time, along with my lower back when I get up on my many toilet trips, I really hobble! By the time I get to the door it has eased up alot and I can stand straight and walk better.