Closed Thread
Page 64 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls sorry I haven't been very active latley still on my honeymoon and at the moment in Vegas I got a 3D ultrasound today which was amazing although she was completely squished into my placenta they had to edit the photos a bit to see her face and it made her cheeks look huge ! Chipmonk cheeks haha I'll upload pics when I'm back for some reason since iv been overseas it won't allow me to.

Ps congrats Megs !! So glad to see the bubs are still cooking away
    Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emski72 i also have Carpel tunnel and it sucks!!!!! Started out with just numb hand that felt huge when i slept but now its very painful! 10 weeks to go for me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alright fear is setting in. Not at all concerned about how painful labour will be, I know that pain will be gone once baby boy is in my arms.
    My biggest fear is the sleep depreviation. I dont cope well with little sleep at all and Im an insominac at the best of times. Freaking out majorly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Alright fear is setting in. Not at all concerned about how painful labour will be, I know that pain will be gone once baby boy is in my arms.
    My biggest fear is the sleep depreviation. I dont cope well with little sleep at all and Im an insominac at the best of times. Freaking out majorly
    I'm hearing you, I had a terrible sleep last night and kept thinking oh this is only going to get worse.
    But I figure at the end of the day every mum has to go through it and we've fought so hard to be where we are so we might as well try to enjoy the ride.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kymbo82 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Just wanted to say hello! Im still reading along every week and can sense everyone's excitement is getting stronger....anxieties/worries starting to creep in too!

Not long to go....we are all so close@!! Its going to be a busy busy next couple of months of births!!! Yippee. ..

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    wondering how @Flower78 and @Megsarama26 are doing... hope you are both doing positively!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (11-09-2014),Megsarama26  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope I hear you! I'm exactly the same, not worried about labour but terrified how I'm going to cope with no sleep. I need lots of sleep!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowglen For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    wondering how @Flower78 and @Megsarama26 are doing... hope you are both doing positively!
    Thank you bow ties, my dr came in today and said "I dont know how you are still here" apparently the infection in my sons sac should have already caused the waters to break given the fact that im dilated and the membranes are in my vagina (sorry tmi) but somehow I am still here...! It is unbelievable!
    This week dh had a tour of nicu, the paeds came and gave us details of 27 weekers and the odds are starting to look a hell of a lot better. Now survival is up to 94% (although it will be lower for our son) and severe disability is now 1:6. Every day our odds get better.
    I also had an iron infusion 2 days ago and will have a blood transfusion after their birth. Despite taking iron and elevit my iron is still in my boots.
    Feeling more positive than ever before. Now feeling like we can make 28 weeks and maybe even a little more hopefully.
    I still cant thank you ladies enough for being there for me and cheering me along. It has meant so so much. Xx

Wishnhope, I totally get what you mean, I get woken up 3hrly and I find im tired more now. I know it will be a bit different for me cause ill just be getting up to express and I wont have my babies with me but I think that will cause sleep deprivation too.. I nervous about the lack of sleep.. especially when we all want to be alert and well for our babies. But we all will get there :-)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (11-09-2014),frogpossum  (11-09-2014),Molros  (11-09-2014),olismumma  (11-09-2014),TeamCarts  (12-09-2014),Wishnhope  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 that's great news. It's great to hear you are feeling more positive. Not long to go now till the magic 28 week milestone. You really are amazing when it comes to defying the odds.

AFM one more day of work to go!! I can't believe I have made it to the end. I really didn't think I would. And in other news I'm now getting so big that it's getting really hard to dry myself properly after a shower! I hate to think how much bigger I'll get and what other impediments that will bring..
    Last edited by 90Bayside; 11-09-2014 at 16:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    so pleased to hear that @Megsarama26!!! You can make to atleast 30 I reckon!!!
    DH has now been a keen supporter and asking how you are doing!!
    @90Bayside - well done on one more day to go!!!! I have 7 weeks tomorrow!

Have my baby shower invites all printed up, DH will cut them up for me tonight them mail tomorrow.

Then looking forward to Coffee on saturday with my SIL, who is also my support person and has just been a support person for her best friend, so she has lots she wants to talk about with me especially now she has seen it from the other side!
    It will be nice to just be the two of us without my brother or the kids!