Closed Thread
Page 62 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @totalkaos lovely shots, hope you enjoyed your babymoon

AFM totally stoked that the summer fashion is coming out and button tops are in! Breastfeeding never looked so fashionable.
    $100 later: 6 tops, 1 maxi skirt and a dressing gown (for the hospital) never felt so good.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

totalkaos  (09-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    @totalkaos lovely shots, hope you enjoyed your babymoon

AFM totally stoked that the summer fashion is coming out and button tops are in! Breastfeeding never looked so fashionable.
    $100 later: 6 tops, 1 maxi skirt and a dressing gown (for the hospital) never felt so good.

Thanks ladies it was a lovely break . Oooh wish which shop did you get all that from?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by totalkaos View Post
    Thanks ladies it was a lovely break . Oooh wish which shop did you get all that from?
    Kmart!! Got 2 official "nice going out" nursing tops ($12 & $19) and 4 button up tshirts/shirts ($8 x 3, $20)
    Just need to find some non see through button up Summer PJ's and Ill be set

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks! I don't have Kmart here but might look online I seen a nursing nighty in target if you like nighties.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to totalkaos For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (09-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You look beautiful Totalkaos! Glad you had a nice baby moon.

I don't often rant, but I'm really bummed tonight. I'm upset that a lot of people around me don't understand the stuggles my body is going through atm. I'm getting lots of braxton hicks, aches and pains, breathless when I over do it (at work). I told work I'm doing p/t for my last two weeks, and when I say I'm 24 weeks you can tell they're thinking hhhmmm that's early, she's soft. They're are a few amazing people around who keep looking out for me saying it's not worth over doing it and jeopardizing the babies. But I wish everyone could understand. It gets me down. I'm already up 10kg in the stomach.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BaoLovesLudo For This Useful Post:

totalkaos  (10-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BaoLovesLudo.... I get it. And I have to say I struggled with something similar. Most people have no concept of how twin pregnancies differ from singleton pregnancies. (Nor did I to be honest). I really had no concept of the physical toll it takes. I found I was feeling inadequate/ like a bit of a sook when I was struggling so early on too. I worked myself into a bit of a state about it, tried to battle on and really overdid it, and made myself miserable at the same time. I ended up sick for a week and after that I really pulled back and took it easy after that and felt so much better. (I also stopped caring what other people thought and just told them this is the way it is now... I think that when people saw I felt better cause I was firmer about recognising my limits, and people around me just adapted). Let me tell you, it made the biggest difference to how I was feeling about this pregnancy. I still have my moments but for the most part I am feeling ok now.....

It's hard bao, but you just have to acknowledge that it is what it is and who cares what other people think (who have never been through a twin pregnancy)...and go easy on yourself! X

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (09-09-2014),olismumma  (10-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel ya Bao! Absolutely exhausted today! But so uncomfy in bed!!!!

I felt that same around ur time, then I got energy back around 26-30 weeks, now I'm stuffed again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GStef For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (09-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great haul @Wishnhope. Kmart has been great for clothes that fit well are cheap but not necessarily maternity.
    @BaoLovesLudo I feel for you. I'm horrible uncomfortable now at 34 weeks I can't imagine what its like with twins. People should just mind their own business.
    @Megsarama26 so glad you got pampered. Sounds amazing to me!
    @totalkaos gorgeous pics xx

My baby shower is this weekend and I've started setting up some things. This is the start of my candy buffet which are my thank you gifts

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (09-09-2014),olismumma  (10-09-2014),totalkaos  (10-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you girls, you've cheered me up. Gsteff, enjoy your sleep tonight! Wow 30 weeks, you're almost there. Hope you get through your last few weeks at work okay. You looked lovely at the wedding btw!
    You're spot on Bayside, thanks for sharing your experience. I do feel exactly what you felt (inadequate), and I'll follow your words of wisdom of just standing my ground and others will adjust. Love it. I'm sorry I wasn't able to give you words of wisdom back when you started stuggling.
    Sparkle monkey, I'm sorry to hear you're stuggling at the moment too. Make sure you take it easy too, not long till your little girl arrives. Lollie buffet.. yum, looks great!!

Thanks
    Reviews