Closed Thread
Page 59 of 97 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely pic @Kymbo82.
    @Wishnhope breast pads and maternity pads are a must so I've been told!! My sister has made me a 'toiletries' pack for my hospital bag as she's had 3 kids and knows what I'll need. My plan is to pack my bag next week after my baby shower. She also suggested black full brief undies. So hard to find packs with just black that are reasonably priced cos they will probably be thrown away. I found some breast feeding friendly tops at bigw. Also some cheap singlets that have the maternity bra type clip but no inbuilt bra so can still wear my bra. They were $10 and very generously sized I got 12 and I'm normally a 16-18.

We had our hospital appointment on Friday morning and we told the Dr about her being breech at the 3d scan so he did a quick scan then and she is still breech. He has given her 3 weeks to turn on her own then if she doesn't then they will try and turn her via ecv. Which potentially can result in an emergency c section. I've been trying to come to terms with it as I really don't want one, but I won't do anything to put me or bubs at risk so if it needs to be done then I'll deal with it. So in reality our little girl could be here in less than 3 weeks!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Midnyteblu  (08-09-2014),Wishnhope  (07-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    24 Weeks today so whipped out the camera for some decent shots...ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1410087894.674656.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1410087905.757852.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Too cute Zimbaby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes hoping no news is good news for Megs!

I have packed my hospital bag - 4 1/2 weeks to go for me. Back to dr on Thursday and then our visits are weekly!

I found a breast feeding nightie in big w - super comfy, I highly recommend it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (07-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for not checking in ladies, so far no news has meant good news :-)
    Im still laying tilted in a hospital bed (the nurses washed my hair and shaved my legs the other day. It was weird but amazing as well to feel fresh for the first time in weeks!
    Im now 26+5 and in half an hour I will be 26+6. I can not believe we have gotten this far... the drs didnt even expect this. I have my gtt tomorrow at 0530am... I cant believe im getting to do my gtt!

Ladies, the bumps look great :-)

And pack your bags, you never know when you will need them. Dh had to pack mine and while he has tried and is super sweet, he has no idea. Ive had to send him off to buy all kinds of things.. and I still don't know if I have all the stuff I need.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Midnyteblu  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Megs! So happy to hear that you're still hanging on to those babies! What an amazing job you've done. Sometimes I think a little bit of will power goes a long way. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 that is truly amazing! So glad you are still hanging on and rapidly heading towards the magic 28 wk milestone! I have my fingers crossed you will make it to 28. X

Someone upstairs is really looking after you and warns you to have two strong, happy and healthy babies!

How's the little boys infection? Any improvements?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

Megsarama26  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sparklemonkey check out spinningbabies.com
    Exercises & such to help turn baby!! Xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

Sparklemonkey  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 so glad you're hanging in there. You've done an amazing job looking after those bubs!!

We had our hospital tour after classes on the weekend and it's so nice! For a public hospital it's amazing. I work in a private hospital and it's not as nice! Now I'm impatient for time to hurry up!!

Just wondering what other first timers are doing regarding car capsule or car seat? I'm leaning towards going straight to car seat because the capsule is a big expense for a short time and I know they can't stay in it long. What are others doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Willowglen we are hiring a car capsule for six months. I think its costing us about $80, which is quite reasonable compared to the $300 or so it would cost to buy one. In a few months we will buy our car seats....