Closed Thread
Page 57 of 97 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ^^ Do they bring them all inside properly for you?? And do you have any issues with freshness when it comes to the fruit/veggies?

What's everyone's plans for this Father's Day weekend?? I got DH his first pair of obligatory slippers, socks and toblerone bar last night.
    Tomorrow, my siblings are coming to lunch with my Dad. Sunday we will probably stay at home and do our own thing, poor DH has been given the cold shoulder from his parents about doing anything on sunday with them. (He's rather hurt as you can imagine!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    ^^ Do they bring them all inside properly for you?? And do you have any issues with freshness when it comes to the fruit/veggies?
    @Bow Ties Are Cool yep they'll bring them into the kitchen and put them on the bench for you if you ask. I just unpack and put away. I generally dont buy fruit/veg from Supermarkets (never have) but the occassional thing I have, has been top quality. The pickers are picking from stock before it hits the shelves/general public so you "should" be getting the best.
    Saves wondering up and down aisles with a screaming baby in the future.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GStef I have been getting tjose cramps the last week or so....so painful! I read that they're pretty common in the third trimester but getting DF to rub my legs before bed seems to help a bit! @Wishnhope I used to use Tesco in the UK but haven't tried Coles or Woolies yet but sounds like a good idea @bowtiesare cool why are they giving him the cold shoulder, thats not very nice We are just going out for breakfast @misti hope you are over your fright, that must've been very scary.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's everyone's plans for this Father's Day weekend??
    I got DH the "I love you Daddy" Book, he doesnt think he'a getting anything so will be a nice surprise.
    We have breakfast with the in-laws then we're off to see Le Noir @ crown theatre

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @GStef I have been getting tjose cramps the last week or so....so painful! I read that they're pretty common in the third trimester but getting DF to rub my legs before bed seems to help a bit! @Wishnhope I used to use Tesco in the UK but haven't tried Coles or Woolies yet but sounds like a good idea @bowtiesare cool why are they giving him the cold shoulder, thats not very nice We are just going out for breakfast @misti hope you are over your fright, that must've been very scary.
    not sure. it's like they want to celebrate days like that together, but not with the only child they had! I have often gotten the feeling that he really wasn't a wanted child - yes they love him, BUT they are very selfish people.

I am not looking forward to her opinions once baby arrives. They have already started. She doesn't like that I want a rocking chair (with no moving parts!) in the baby's room for me to be able to sit on and feed through the night, or that I won't let my baby sleep on a mattress that is not only second hand, but plastic aswell - I asked her how the baby is meant to breathe if they roll over... she really didn't like that!

She has also even set up her own nursery for the baby - and doesn't like the idea of us using only cloth nappies - no disposables!!!

And don't get me started on her stupid drunk comments on my belly pics on FB..

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bow Ties Are Cool thats sad but their loss.
    On my god what has it got to do with her what you are doing.....its your baby not hers!! does she really think that her comments have merit.....a second hand mattress, wtf??!
    My mum came over on hols for three weeks and spent the whole time telling me how tubby I am and that my sister (who is 2 mths behind me with her unplanned 4th) well, you can't even tell she is pregnant. whatever. I'll just stop eating shall I? I was so glad when she got back on that plane!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @Bow Ties Are Cool thats sad but their loss.
    On my god what has it got to do with her what you are doing.....its your baby not hers!! does she really think that her comments have merit.....a second hand mattress, wtf??!
    My mum came over on hols for three weeks and spent the whole time telling me how tubby I am and that my sister (who is 2 mths behind me with her unplanned 4th) well, you can't even tell she is pregnant. whatever. I'll just stop eating shall I? I was so glad when she got back on that plane!
    That's the problem also!! we really think at times that she thinks this is HER baby coming, and not ours!!! Especially with the whole nursery set up at her house and everything. I have had a few tears over it, and honestly, they have been the only tears this entire pregnancy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEWS JUST IN!!! Isabella Rose (that i spoke of yesterday) has finally entered the world! 4.54kg (10lb), 57cm long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks
    Reviews

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEWS JUST IN!!! Isabella Rose (that i spoke of yesterday) has finally entered the world! 4.54kg (10lb), 57cm long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yay, but ouch! What a big bubba!

AFM - Just had midwife appt - as expected I have Gestational Diabetes. Not happy! Was really hoping to avoid it this time, have been eating much better and trying to reduce sugar. Oh well, have to meet with the dietician and diabetes educator on Monday.
    Hopefully, fingers crossed, I can avoid insulin, otherwise they won't let me go to due date, but can't induce cos of previous induction and cesar so would have no choice but to have a cesar.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just got discharged from hospital, so glad I can spend the weekend at home. Am thinking of buying a Doppler as when bubs heart rate gets really low I don't notice anything. Anyway fingers crossed our little bean bakes for a bit longer. We haven't set up the nursery yet but after yesterday I'm starting the think we should get on to that. Back to see obs for more monitoring on Monday and Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ^^ very happy to hear that @misti!!
    Rest up and take things easy!!
    @rainbow brite - yes, ouchy! She ended up having a c-section. Isabella was just happy to stay in there!