Closed Thread
Page 56 of 97 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Misti - that must have been really frightening! Glad to hear your in hospital where they can monitor everything and you can get some peace of mind that nothing is going to happen without them being aware of it. Fingers crossed it was a momentary drop never to be repeated!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

misti  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For you @misti so scary but glad you and bubs are being looked after.
    @BaoLovesLudo totally agree with the other ladies, mum and bubs come first, money is nice but no point having all the money in the world if you're exhausted and bubs arent doing great.

Thank you for the baby shower advice, Im glad Im not the only one avoiding the usual "cringe" bits (IMO) and have a nice casual afternoon, did a mock setup of the candy buffet and sweets table and gotta say Im soooo excited now.image.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope that is going to look great! You are going to so much more trouble than me! I'm just going to a high tea at an historic homestead around the corner from home! So low key and casual..... (No presents, minimal games)!

I went to a baby shower last weekend and it was soo full on. There was so much food....! (I ate quiche, carrot cake, sandwiches, fruit cups, sausage rolls, chocolate mouse cups and half a scone....and that's only half the food that was there!) And the games were a bit cringy. But, you couldn't help be notice how much effort her mum and sister had gone to to organum and prepare, which was really nice... But just not for me I'm afraid! I'm so glad I'm going out so there is little preparation by way of cooking and cleaning required!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @misti you poor thing how scary! Hoping everything is good from now on for you!
    @BaoLovesLudo I agree you should finish up and take some time to rest
    @Megsarama26 hoping everything is good with you! I think about you all the time. Hope those bubbas are doing well.
    @Wishnhope gorgeous table set up! Looks like your shower is going to be amazing!

AFM - I have a cold and it's sucking the life out of me. Been off work for a few days now and don't think I can go back tomorrow my whole face has puffed up. Also been experiencing a lot of cramps lately which has been scary but baby is moving around a lot. Can't believe we only have a few weeks to go!
    I'm ordering our pram this week we decided to go with a Redsbaby pram.
    Let me know if you've heard any feedback on them! They are really new and an australian company. Still haven't set up baby's room yet so need to start getting organised!
    Hoping everyone is doing so well!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeforlife For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope we didn't have many games which was good but my MIL, SIL and I are a bit crafty and they had organised white onesies in different sizes and everyone could paint stamp pictures on them. Everyone did one it was a lovely surprise! Games we played : order baby items according to price, melted choc in the nappies and guess the baby name for an animal, I.e. A baby monkey is called an infant, baby cat is a kitten, and so on. So many we didn't know! Or thought we did but were wrong!
    @misti how scary, I'm so glad everything is back to normal with bubs heart rate xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! Omg I had a calf cramp in the middle of last night! Felt like I had be shot a close range. Soooo painful!!!! Be caching all day. Spoke to Ob who isn't concerned about clotting.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Hi girls! Omg I had a calf cramp in the middle of last night! Felt like I had be shot a close range. Soooo painful!!!! Be caching all day. Spoke to Ob who isn't concerned about clotting.
    Don't stress too much, they are actually more from low magnesium in your body, so perhaps try increasing that with a vitamin if they persist?

I have had them even before getting pregnant.. had a bad one the other night.

Best thing to do is to try to push your heel down and your toes up. Helps to pull the muscle out of the spasm. The muscle will feel bruised and tender for a few days.

AFM: i am getting the restless legs at night. They were REALLY annoying last night. I think it was mostly from over doing it getting the groceries. Last time I will do that on my own for sure!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bowtiesarecool. Three words: online groçery shopping. It will be your saviour in months to come.....

AFM: up from 10 till 3 am last night hanging over a toilet bowl. Vomit and nausea from what must be the worst case of reflux in the world. Upside? Gives me an excuse to slack off and not go into work again today....... I'm still in my Recliner (a.k.a. Bed) in my jammies hanging out with my puppy......

Thanks
    Reviews
    everytime i think of that it's too late for it to be delivered in time for when I need it!

Not good on the vomiting! wish I were home relaxing! this air con is playing havoc with my sinuses today and I can barely breathe!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    @GStef oh yeah these suck!! I was getting them quite a but towards the end of my second trimester, woke up DH a few times while trying to get rid of them. Now I know not to move in certain ways during the night that sets them off.
    @90Bayside online groceries is amazing isnt it. I absolutely hate dealing with supermarkets now, no turning back! Boo to vomitting but woohoo to Fridays in bed! I was planning on a sleep in but JJ had over ideas and is now hiccuping while rolling over, no chance of getting back to sleep while that happens.
    @Bow Ties Are Cool it does require a bit more organisation but well and truly worth it to get into the habit, no heavy lifting, no annoying chit chat at the checkout, no wonky trolley!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (05-09-2014)